Toddler Deer Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Germany
We bet that your tiny tots are huge fans of spending time in nature and learning about forest animals. Do they love to prance? Hoofing it to school? Staring wide-eyed into an open field? Eating all of their leafy green veggies? And how do they feel about all of those reindeer games? Then have we got a costume for them!
How about being a real dear and picking them up this darling deer costume, allowing them to transform instantly into one of the coolest animals in all of the forest. Deer are fascinating; especially to little ones. They are all at once soft and unassuming, powerful and strong. They are common (you may even see them every day), but still seem majestic when you come upon them. And they’re playful. Hey, wait a minute. That sounds like some other creatures you may know! Cute ones, too.
This precious plush outfit comes with a tan velour jumpsuit, black felt mittens and felt-topped foam boot covers, and a downright adorable deer hood with soft-sculpted ears and antlers. The best part of this cute costume is that it can do double duty; it will also work great as a Christmas reindeer costume. Just be sure to add a bright red nose and a jingle bell collar. Now, get ready to ask your little cuties what sound a deer makes. Whoa, wait a second. What sound does a deer make?
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur & felt
- Tan velour jumpsuit has back zipper, white fur belly & tail
- Black felt mitts w/ rib knit cuffs attached to sleeve ends
- Black felt-covered foam booties have rib knit cuffs
- Deer hood has soft-sculpted ears & antlers, Velcro under chin
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Bodysuit w/ attached mitts
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|