Plus Size Deer Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour, faux fur & felt
- Tan velour jumpsuit has back zipper, white fur belly & tail
- Black felt mitts w/ rib knit cuffs attached to sleeve ends
- Black felt-covered foam shoe covers have rib knit cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Deer hood has soft-sculpted ears & antlers, Velcro under chin
- Also available in toddler, child & standard adult sizes
Sometimes we just freeze. We aren't sure what our next move should be. Forward or back? Both seem like bad options. Do we head toward the pretty girl at the party, or away? She seems like she probably has a boyfriend. But maybe she doesn’t. But, she probably does. But...grrrr. Forward or back? Forward or back? Just one step to make a decision. Just one. But we can't. We are locked into place.
Deer go where they know there will be food a plenty. They move with the seasons. Migrating from north to south to north to south. Always on the look out for the best possible food stuffs. Apples, and carrots, and scraps in the trashcan. Basically anything to fill up their stomach. They also move around to find mates. (Hubba hubba. *wink, wink*) But, then back to the food immediately after.
Sure, we can relate to wanting to go where there is food. (All this talk about food is making us hungry.) And, we can kind of relate to going to where we will find a mate. So, this Halloween wear this Plus Size Deer Costume. Your deer senses will kick in, leading you to a costume party with lots of pretty ladies. And a buffet table. They won't let you get stuck in the 'do I, or don't I?' head space. Your hooved feet will walk up to the pretty lady by the drink table, ready to get your mating call on. Then get ready to hit up the cheese dip and chips on the food table. Just don't wear this costume by the road, we can't guarantee what will happen.
Write A Review