Furry Adult Squirrel Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Foot Covers
- Nut Accessory
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Mittens attached to the sleeves at wrists; can fold back to allow use of hands
- White tail attached at back
- Headpiece has ears on top, Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Brown polyfoam acorn can be stuffed w/ tissue to hold shape
- Gray fur jumpsuit has back zipper, white belly
- Foot covers have stretch knit ankle band and enclosed foot bed
THE SECRET LIFE OF SQUIRRELS
If you've ever taken a casual stroll through the park, you've probably noticed the chittering and scampering of cute little squirrels everywhere you roam. But, have you ever stopped and wondered what these fluffy-tailed rodents are actually up to? Are they preparing for the winter by stocking up on acorns or are they just spazzing out for the fun of it? Dressing up in our exclusive Squirrel Costume is the perfect way to learn about the secret lives of squirrels, while also looking pretty darn adorable!
People assume squirrels fling themselves from trees and dart out in front of cars, because their brains are literally the size of acorns but we don't buy it. These spastic little critters must have more on their schedule than just eating dinner and gathering more food to eat later on. Don't they play games, or gossip about other squirrels? Maybe that's why they are always chasing each other around trees, like it's a big game of tag. And surely they must tease and play pranks on the neighborhood pets, otherwise why else would dogs and cats get so worked up and chase after them? These are all squirrel-speculations we WILL get to the bottom of!
DESIGN & DETAILS
A Made by Us deisgn, the faux-fur covered jumpsuit features an attached poofy tail and mitts, and a full-length zipper, which fully seals the costume. Cute ears on the matching hood and a fluffy tail attached to the back finishes this squirrelly look. If you're able to resist the urge to dart into a bush, many people will come up to you and compliment you on your costume.
A BUSHY-TAILED BUNCH
When you're wearing our mischievously cuddly costume, what silly antics will you get into? There's no telling, but you're certainly in for a nutty time! Team up with a whole squirrel group!
|Medium||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not as AdvertisedBy Anonymous | October 22, 2016I purchased this costume based on the picture and description advertised on this website. I'm literally writing this review on the day that I was going to wear the costume. I purchased it about a week ago and requested express shipping to get it by Friday (today is Saturday). I received the costume on time BUT a couple things were off. The foot covers are missing but that was my fault for overlooking that issue in the product description. FOOT COVERS ARE NOT INCLUDED! They could have edited the picture to reflect that but then again, if you're able to read, you would know that the costume does not come with the foot covers. I was willing to work with what I had. The thing that made this costume stand out for me was the puffy tail. In the picture, it shows it's elevated on it's own and it is advertised as such: "White stuffed tail held up by clear cord from zipper pull". I figured that it was upright with the help of a wire inside of it. It is not. It is basically attached to the top back of the costume by a very thin gray thread, not a clear cord. It looks very cheap. The tail is hollow so it's flat. It looks more like a beaver's tail than a puffy squirrel tail. The acorn accessory is advertised as being stuffed by tissue to hold it's form. It is not. It is FLAT as well. The costume is not advertised accurately in both description and in the picture. I will no longer purchase from this website as I do not trust the products that they carry. This was my first and will be my last time. There's nothing better than to go to an actual store to see, feel and try-on a costume. You avoid the hassle of returns, 18% stocking fee and track shipping. I pretty much threw away about $30 down the drain with the fees associated with returning this item plus the express shipping I paid to get this on time. I now have to improvise and make something up to wear for my Halloween party tonight. The costume is very cute in the picture but it is nothing like that once you receive it. Even with the product description, the costume is off.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the costume! I would urge you to reach out to Customer Service who can help get you a free return label for the item, and they can work with you regarding the re-stocking fees as well. Hopefully we hear from you soon!
- Five StarsBy AW | October 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016Before I purchased this costume I read every single review. I expected the tail to be flat, acorn to be flat, no shoe covers, tail not to stay up by zipper.... almost all these things were true but I was prepared. I was surprised that I DID receive shoe covers and they worked out great. They were the same material as costume and covered shoes well (I am a size 7 in Womens shoes). The tail was not very full but I had purchased some fake snow (looks like pillow fluff) and stuff tail then sewed back together. I also stuffed the acorn which was similar to a pop up hollow cloth acorn - did not need to sew it as it was held together by velcro. Both looked great afterwards. And for the tail - I cut the fishing line that was attached to zipper and just sewed the tail to the back of the costume. Pretty easy if you are handy - probably took me a total of 10-15 minutes. Overall - costume was great quality, super soft and really will fit many different sizes. It fit my husband 6'1, 230lb and it also fit me 5'4, 175lb. Would buy again!Was this review helpful to you?