Child Dinosaur Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Hand and Foot Covers
- 100% polyester sculpted velour fabric and fiberfill stuffing
- Jumpsuit has zipper at center back, elastic at ankles & wrists
- Hand covers and shoe covers are held in place with elastic bands
- Felt spikes at center back from neck to tip of attached stuffed tail
- Hood has dinosaur face on top w/ plastic eyes, soft-sculpted snout, felt teeth & spikes
- Hood fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
Boy, oh boy! It sure can be inconvenient when your day is ruined by an unexpected leap back in time. Do you ever fear waking up with your family in a prehistoric jungle that is just full of hungry dinosaurs? Well if you want to ensure your kiddo’s safety, you’ll want to grab him this Child Dinosaur Costume. That way he’ll blend in with the large, scaly predators and maybe even eventually be accepted as one of their own!
Alright… maybe randomly being transported back in time isn’t something that you worry about on a constant basis. Maybe instead you’re hoping to find an awesome and fun costume for your youngster to run around in this Halloween. Well, there is no need to look any further. This Dinosaur Costume is as fun and awesome as one can get! It has menacing white chompers made from felt, as well as pointy purple spikes that go up the head and down the tail. You won’t know whether to describe your kiddo as adorable or ferocious once he’s stomping around town in this primeval costume. Give your little one a truly Jurassic experience this Halloween when you surprise him with this dino jumpsuit. Take a look at the rest of our dinosaur and caveman-themed costumes and then have the whole family walk around the neighborhood to give everyone a blast to the past.
So whether you need costume ideas for the up-coming Halloween or a backup plan in case one of those unexpected quantum leaps occurs, this Child Dinosaur Costume is a great place to start for your little one!
|X-Small||Child Size||2 - 4||2 - 4|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|X-Large||Child Size||16 - 18||16 - 18|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | September 18, 2017My grandson absolutely loves this costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 28, 2018Liked the costume but I ordered the wrong size. I couldn’t find anywhere that it told you the sizes of small medium large. If you don’t have a printer to print return label there is no way to return itWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello! Thank you for your input on the costume. I am glad you liked the costume, it is a very popular one with the kiddos. I do apologize if the size that was ordered did not seem to fit your child.
Our apologies if you were under the impression that you could not return/exchange the costume if you have no printer available to print out a return label.
We do offer other options for receiving return labels from us, if you have no way of printing out a return label, or customers can simply purchase one at a shipping company of their choice.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help with any concerns you had about the sizing of the costume, or returning it.. We have a great exchange program, and could have sent a replacement order for the same costume in a different size, another costume of your choice, or simply refunded the order on return.
For future reference, you can always contact our customer service department, as we are very customer friendly and available through phones, chat and e-mail to attempt to resolve any issues.
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Made very well and looks super cute. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is that the sizing is off. My son is currently wearing a 5T which is loose and long on him. A size small (4-6) is not going to last us 6 more months as it will be too short in the torso. My son is almost 5 yo and short for his age.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Good quality, kept my daughter warm too. Fit was great.Was this review helpful to you?
- NopeBy Anonymous | September 29, 2018Not as pictured really. The head is completely detached from the body so my sons neck is totally exposed. The crotch area is also super tight, I might have to let it out. Not sure if I can. Disappointed!Was this review helpful to you?