Toddler Tiny Triceratops Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Metal snaps at crotch & inseams for easy diaper access
- Feet are fully enclosed
- Mitts attached to sleeve cuffs have elastic palm bands
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Foam eggshell attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted face, horns, crest & eggshell fragment on top of hood
THE DINOSAUR PHASE
Every child goes through it. We’re not talking about the “Terrible Twos” or potty training. We’re talking about the Dinosaur Phase. They become obsessed with anything dinosaurs. They’ll stomp around the house roaring like a prehistoric animal—it’s part adorable and part terrifying! Just remember though, that it is just a phase. In a few years, your little one will probably grow out of it and they’ll find the new flavor of the month interest… and you’ll start to yearn for the simple days when your little one had an honest desire to grow up to be a triceratops.
If your child is in the dinosaur phase right now, we have some advice. Cherish it! Dress them up in this adorable triceratops costume. Take TONS of pictures and let them pretend that they’re a real, live dinosaur. You’ll thank us later.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our costume designer worked hard to make this Toddler Tiny Triceratops Costume the epitome of cuteness. It comes with a soft, velour jumpsuit that fits with a zipper in the back, making it easy to get your little one all dressed up in an instant. The back of the jumpsuit has an attached plush tail. The headpiece is shaped like a dinosaur face and it even has a little eggshell piece on the top of it. Finally, A foam eggshell piece attaches to the bottom of the costume, making it look like your little one just hatched!
PRECIOUS PREHISTORIC PICTURES
When your child goes through the Dinosaur Phase, you want as many pictures as you can get! After all, there’s no telling how long your child will be into dinosaurs and there might not be another opportunity to turn your child into the most adorable prehistoric creature on the planet! And be sure to check out our adult dinosaur costumes. The only thing more adorable than your child dressed up like a dinosaur is a parent and child dinosaur duo!
|18MO||Jumpsuit Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|2T||Jumpsuit Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|X-Small||Jumpsuit Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- As always, high qualityBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Size 4TThe enclosed feet made it difficult to fit shoes in, and of course were ripped and ruined after wearing outside. The hands and feet don’t match the feet of a triceratops, so that’s strange. Also, the head (while ADORABLE) is not proportionate to the body. Also, it wasn’t even close to fitting on my 3 year olds head. I had to sew on some fabric to tie in a bow under his chin. :( Also, the egg did not stay attached to itself in the crotch, or attached to the sides, so I had to pin it. Overall adorable idea, but flawed design. Can’t say I would buy again.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy LIHI | March 1, 2021Height 11 kg | Weight 11 kg | Size 2TPerfect, bought it for my baby girl (1 year and 4 months) very cute!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good and quality costumeBy Current Customer | February 3, 2021Size X-SmallLooking and feeling great costum. Fit weel to the kid, by the sizes in the website.
Will buy another one next yeat.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable Little Costume-Fit GreatBy Sabrina | November 11, 2018The 2T fit my 1 year old perfectly. He is a size 18-24 months in regular clothes and after searching for all different dinosaur costumes and the fit being off, this one was perfect, and way cuter I might add!Was this review helpful to you?