Infant Tiny Triceratops Dinosaur Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Metal snaps for easy diaper access
- Feet are fully enclosed
- Mitts attached to sleeve cuffs have elastic palm bands
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Foam eggshell attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Soft-sculpted face, horns, crest & eggshell fragment on top of hood
Anyone who knows anything about dinosaurs knows that they are cutest the moment they hatch from their eggs! It's true—the scene has been memorialized in films. But if you still don't believe us, you can just check out this costume. Is that not the most adorable little dino you've ever laid eyes on? We thought so!
Of course, there are lots of great looks for your kiddo's first Halloween. We've seen them all (really, we have) and trust us, this is the best, cutest, most timeless trick-or-treating look around. This Infant Tiny Triceratops Dinosaur Costume is adorable enough to elicit a constant stream of "ooh"s and "ahhh"s that will never go extinct. The only problem with this costume is that it's utterly unfair to other neighborhood kids; how is anyone else supposed to get any good candy when all of the adults are showering it upon this incredible little dino?
Design & Details
The design process for this look was simple: we told our studio to "make us the cutest baby costume possible," and voila! You're looking at it. Made by Us with your little one in mind, this easy-to-wear outfit comprises a cozy jumpsuit, broken "egg," and a pointed dinosaur tail. The headpiece does double duty—it keeps your baby cozy and protected from the wind, while also turning him into a tiny triceratops! Stuffed horns, expressive eyes, and a cracked egg detail make this topper the tops!
In this lovable look, not only will your baby get to wow everyone they meet with their cuteness, but he'll also get to go on a journey into his imagination. Your little one will be able to step...er, stomp...back in time and learn, firsthand, what it was like to eat, sleep, play, and celebrate as a beloved baby dino!
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8"||20cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19 1/4"||49cm|
|3/6 Months||Chest||19 1/2"||50cm|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/4"||23cm|
|3/6 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22 1/4"||57cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||23 1/4"||59cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great serviceBy Theodore Rylee | November 18, 2018Great product.Was this review helpful to you?
- So cute! Great QualityBy Anonymous | October 3, 2018I ordered this for my daughter who wears 18-24 months. It fits as expected. It is made with very good quality. Looks just like the picture. The egg shell stays where it should, the head piece doesnt fall off, the horns and fans stay up like they are supposed to. She didnt seem annoyed at all while wearing it.Was this review helpful to you?