Stegosaurus Dog Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Hook & loop fastener on bands around dog's neck & belly
- One "sleeve" for each leg
- Stuffing between lining & shell gives plump appearance
- Foam spikes along spine & tail
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
There's lots of things your dog is really great at, and we're really happy that he's so great. We're happy that he's your best friend, that he's undyingly cute, and that he's a valued member of your family. But, there is one area where we've identified your canine friend as being just a little bit of underachiever: at Gettin' 'dino with it!
Sure, he's real good at hiding and chewing bones, and he loves chasing his own tail. But he has zero spikes. Zero ability to time warp back in time to the Age of the Dinosaur. And zero ability to go toe to toe with those massive Jurassic beasts in one showdown to find out who rules all.
Now, we'd love to offer you all of those amazing traits with one deft product purchase, but unfortunately there's not much that can be done to dramatically change his situation in one fell swoop. We can, however, offer you one thing that's going to be a dramatic improvement—this Stegosaurus dog costume!
It's soft, plush, and will give your pet some serious spikes. We can't say as to whether or not he'll love wearing it, but we are sure he'll get a serious boost in confidence from wearing it to the big pup costume party. First step, take over the canine kingdom, next step, rule all of dinosaur kind!
|X-Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||24"||61cm|
|X-Large||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Neck Circumference||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Small||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||12"||30cm|
|Small||Chest||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
|Small||Neck Circumference||12" - 14"||30cm - 36cm|
|Medium||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||16"||41cm|
|Medium||Chest||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Neck Circumference||14" - 16"||36cm - 41cm|
|Large||Length (base of neck to base of tail)||20"||51cm|
|Large||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Large||Neck Circumference||16" - 20"||41cm - 51cm|
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2022Height 60 | Weight 60 | Size LargeThe costume is very well made however the sizing is off. This runs small. Usually my dog can do a large in clothes, she could’ve used an x large in this but we’re making it work.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- So gawd damn adorableBy Daysee | June 13, 2022Size MediumLooks great. Fits great. My dog was able to walk around, pee and poop easily.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled So gawd damn adorable Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled So gawd damn adorable No (0)
- Five StarsBy Chris | October 19, 2021Size MediumWe were impressed with the quality. The material is decent and the whole thing is stuffed, not just thing material that would hang. We have an adult corgi just like the picture and a medium was good. It is tricky to put on with all 4 legs. But he seemed to tolerate it and be able to walk comfortably.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- SO STINKIN CUTE!!!By Jamie Ann | October 18, 2021I love it. It fits well and he looks absolutely adorable. He is hard to shop for because of his size. Standard sizes from other websites and stores do not fit him. But this costume fits him very well. Thank you so much.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled SO STINKIN CUTE!!! No (0)
- Two StarsBy lynda kamrath | October 5, 2022I ordered a size medium costume for my smallest doodle and got a size large. Since I have three doodles that I want to dress for Howl-O-Ween, we have made some alterations to the size large and can use it on our medium sized doodle. It is always possible to use a costume (especially if you have several dogs and can use a sewing machine) but what we received is not what was ordered.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?