Spiny Stegosaurus Child Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Spiny Stegosaurus Child Costume
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Center-front zipper
- Soft-sculpted face & plastic eyes on top of hood
- Column of soft-sculpted spine plates from back of hood to tip of stuffed tail
Imagine a world where dinosaurs still walked among us. You'd be outside walking your dog, checking emails on your smartphone, and suddenly a triceratops waddles across the street. If you are out and about in a city and a T-rex moved suddenly, its tail could demolish an entire building. Don't get us wrong, it would be cool, but it would also be very very dangerous. Any given trip to the grocery store could potentially mean that you might end up as lunch for a whole family of raptors. Although these prehistoric beasts of the past are undeniably fascinating and awesome, we've come to the conclusion that it's a blessing in disguise their reign over the world is over. However, that doesn't mean that we don't desire these archaic beasts on a more offbeat (and safer) level.
Luckily, our spiny stegosaurus costume for children allows little dinosaur fans to experience life while imitating a stegosaurus. This hooded jumpsuit features a long tail, spikes, and a character hood, transforming little boys into their favorite dinosaur. Once the costume is zipped, youngsters can get into character by roaring, running, and rumbling. Both parents and kids will see that this costume is perfect for inspiring creative play!
Dinosaurs may no longer walk this earth but a vivid imagination combined with the help of this costume can give your child a glimpse of what it's like to live as a dinosaur. Be sure to check out all of our dino costumes for kids and pretty soon there will be a whole heard of these prehistoric monsters in your backyard!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costumeBy Christy | November 20, 2018My kids loved this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- Size Chart is Absolutely OFFBy BoyMom | October 17, 2021Size SmallI got the correct size for my 6 yr old son according to the size chart--it says size S for child 7-8 yrs. I received it and it fits my 4 yr old son perfectly. The size chart is WRONG, do not follow it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy EfratHakerem | August 17, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable!By Larissa | March 24, 2019This costume is great. Everyone was impressed by the "plates" and tail. The headpiece is super cute and the costume itself is soft.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 16, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- StegosaurusBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018The costume was amazing but it fit my 2 year old better than my 4 year old. Not sure if they mixed the sizes up but otherwise loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Jqprescott | November 10, 2018My daughter loves dressing up as a dinosaur for Halloween! This is a great costume!Was this review helpful to you?