T-Rex Costume for Kids
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester
- Minky fabric jumpsuit has stuffed tail sewn on the back
- Zipper down center front
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Headpiece has felt teeth, hook and loop fastener at the back of the head
- Fiber filled foot covers have elastic bands to secure under your feet, hook and loop fastener on the side
- Exclusively made by us
A New Dinosaur!?
Paleontologists are always on the hunt for new breeds of prehistoric creatures. It sounds like an impossible task, of course. How are you going to find something new from millions of years ago!? Still, they are always managing to uncover new and amazing discoveries. From finding out that they were more closely related to birds than lizards to realizing that a few of them might have been smarter than we thought, it makes us wonder what else we have to find.
Well, it turns out that they kept one find as a tight-lipped secret. Have you heard about the Mini-Rex!? While everyone was distracted thinking about how huge the Tyrant Lizard could get, we never even considered if there was a miniature version that was running around. How else do you think that the big guys managed to pick up and carry stuff with those tiny little arms? They had these cuties helping them out every step of the way.
Design & Details
Let your own miniature human live out their prehistoric life the way they were destined to when they climb into this Kid's T-Rex costume. This is a Made by Us design that starts with a comfy velour jumpsuit and a padded hood. No need to feel like they've got dry skin or scales just because they are looking the part, after all! A big stuffed tail is sewn to the back to give them the true dino feel while mitts and shoe covers complete the transformation. All they need next is a domain to claim but we're sure you can help with that!
Mini-Rex to the Max!
The trouble with the typical T-Rex is that they are just too huge to manage. (We all saw what happened to Jurassic Park, right?) We can't say that your kid-sized T-Rex isn't going to cause any mischief with that tail of theirs, but it'll all be adorable by comparison.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 1/4"||39cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 3/4"||45cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- GoodBy Yayagaga | December 20, 2021Height Around 120 cm | Weight 20 kg | Size SmallMy son is 5.9 years old. He is relatively tall for his age and this size fits him. Good quality. Looks nice.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Head size not rightBy MBPete | October 31, 2022Height 40lbs | Weight 40lbs | Size X-SmallI initially bought this costume in the toddler size. The body portion fit my son, but the head would not fit my 9 month old baby. I took a chance on the kids size version. The head is better but still does not fit as pictured. My son can wear it on top of his head like a hat, but it will not fit over his face as pictured. I tried to initiate a return for the toddler sized costume, but customer service was not great.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Head size not right Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Head size not right No (0)
- Head way way too smallBy Chris | September 28, 2022Height 39 | Weight 37 | Size X-SmallSadly just like other reviewers have said the head is entirely too small. We have to return it. The body also slightly small but the head is just not even wearable.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Head way way too small Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Head way way too small No (0)
- Five StarsBy Yoel | December 20, 2021Height 120 cm | Weight 20 | Size SmallMy son is 5.9 years old, relatively tall for his age, the size was good for himWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Katy | November 6, 2022the costume fits great except the head is so small. the 4t and 5 heads are the same size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great!!By Mike | November 4, 2022This came a little wrinkled but once I took an iron on low to it and reshaped the head a little, it looked fantastic!! It's great quality and it will last a long time. My daughter loves to wear it around the house just for fun. Make sure you size up. She is 5 and a little small, but I got the 7-8 size for her and it fit perfectly.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Head piece way too smallBy Anonymous | November 2, 2022I saw several reviews stating that the head piece was too small. For this reason, I increased the size for my 4 year old from a Toddler size 4 to a Child size XS hoping that would solve the problem. The head piece would not even fit my 1 year old baby.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Headpiece way too small.By Anonymous | October 29, 2022Size X-SmallThis thing is absurd. We read the reviews about the small headpiece on the toddler version, so we sized up to this kids model in XS. They obviously just send the same head in all of them. The headpiece wouldn’t even fit on our 2 year old. My kids are not big kids, so I don’t have any idea who this headpiece is sized for other than infants.
The body suit part fit my four year old snug but good fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 13, 2022Size X-SmallCostumes run really small. Order at least 1 size up. My grandson wears a 4 and he barely got into the 5-6Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is way offBy JoniBonnema | August 12, 2022Size X-SmallI read a review of the same Toddler costume (4T) stating that the headpiece wouldn't fit over the top of the head, and this child's sizing has the same issue!
The plastic bag it was in says "XS" but the tag on the costume says "4+", so it feels like they just put one of the Toddler-sized costumes into a child-sized bag.
Super disappointedWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Anonymous | October 29, 2021Size X-SmallSuch a great costume! Wish we would have sized up though. In my opinion XS fits like a 4/5. We will only be able to wear it for Halloween, which is a bummer since my son loves playing dress up and is obsessed with Dinos. Quality is great though. Although one of the feet didn’t come with the elastic band to hold it to the shoe. But other than that we love!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Nicole | October 29, 2021Great quality, soft and comfortable, looks really great on. Couldn’t be better!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Size SmallThis costume is great! It is more tan rather than gray like the photo, but I don’t mind either way. My son put it on over his clothes in our driveway as soon as we received it and immediately ran around roaring and attacking us. He wouldn’t stop smiling :)Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?