Dilophosaurus Adult Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts attached to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Soft-sculpted eyes, crests & frills on top & sides of hood
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener on ankle cuff, elastic band under foot
A new dinosaur on the scene
Pffft. T-Rexes and Velociraptors get all the fame and fortune, but we think it's about time for another dinosaur to step into the spotlight. Those other guys had more than their fair share! Let's get a bold, new dinosaur into the mix. Okay, technically not new, per se, since it's still been extinct for millions of years. But we've got a dino who's ready to make a big impression. The bold dilophosaurus!
This dilophosaurus costume features the signature style of a green dinosaur with a double crest on the head, and an intimidating multicolor neck frill. We'll admit, the neck frill is a pop culture creation, and wasn't probably a feature on these ancient dinos. But it looks so cool, we just had to get it on a costume. And that's the reason we designed this dino costume, right here, in our own costume studios. And now it's ready for you. So, you think you've got what it takes to go Dilopho?
Design & Details
Made by Us, this Adult Dilophosaurus Costume is one of our coolest-of-cool costume selections. And we don't mind saying so! It comes with a jumpsuit and headpiece, all fully printed. The jumpsuit features attached mitts to fit over your hands, and shoe covers that fit over your shoes. The headpiece features a soft-sculpted double crest, eyes, and fabric teeth. The all-over print is super detailed, as our graphic designers spent hours creating the intricate design. Altogether, that makes it a one-of-a-kind style that's sure to stand out!
Shake that frill
So, yup, when you're ready to get a new dinosaur into the mix this Halloween, this dilophosaurus costume is gonna be a great choice to get a little bit of the spotlight. Shake that frill when you wear it, and you're going to be one fierce and cool dilopho dino!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Solid costumeBy Ian Robinson | September 12, 2019Ever since I first saw Jurassic Park I absolutely loved the dilophosaurus. This costume is made very well. Of course nothing can ever been a solid 10 but with some very minor adjustments and added stabilization in the frill this will be the best costume at the party. I bought it thinking that I’d have to reenforce the frill , I ordered it in early September so that I would have enough time to make sure it’s 100%. The jump suit and tail are also very nice. Added with claws and foot covers. I’d say it’s as close to a 10 as you can get. I would recommend it WITH THE KNOWLEDGE that you’ll have to do a tiny bit of stabilization in the frill. Other than that be prepared to be a highlight and have many pictures taken with you.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome costume!By jellybean | April 3, 2019This was the perfect item for our Jurassic Park couples costume of Dennis Nedry and his dilophosaurus "friend." It's very comfortable and easy to wear, and looks great.Was this review helpful to you?