Kids Dilophosaurus Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts attached to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Soft-sculpted eyes, crests & frills on top & sides of hood
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener on ankle cuff, elastic band under foot
Dinocon? More like Dino Can
Our design team went to the latest dinosaur conference in Tallahassee. It was... not what we were expecting.
When we signed up for Dinocon we imagined folks in polos and khakis giving talks on the latest excavation. We expected museum representatives, paleontologists, and science teachers. We didn't expect everyone to be dressed as their favorite dinosaur! There were booths for the diplodocus, the stegosaurus, and every paleolithic era. We wanted to get some T-Rex swag but the line for that booth was too long. The conference was much more fun than we thought it would be. We tried Jell-O in dinosaur egg forms, lava cakes, and asteroid cookies (we thought that was a little insensitive).
The only hitch? Even though plenty of people listed the dino as their favorite animal we didn't find a Dilophosaurus in the crowd, not one! Most people said that they couldn't get its tell-tale hood right and the double crest on its head was tricky to create with crepe paper as well. As we headed back home we promised those folks that we'd make a Dilophosaurus costume that would make them proud. If there's one thing this lizard deserves, it's a place at the Tallahassee Dinocon!
Product Details & Design
We made it easy for your child to transform with this Made-By-Us dinosaur skin-textured jumpsuit. It zips up the front and has all the essential details a dinosaur will want. There's a long tail that'll stay stiff once stuffed with paper or... well you know how to stuff a tail. The scary claws strap on to your shoes and fold over your hands. There's a gorgeous hood with a stiff orange and yellow neck frill and a soft-sculpted face with the two crests that gave this dinosaur its name.
A New Paleolithic Period
Whether you're heading to Dinocon or you're simply looking for a show-stopping trick-or-treat look, you'll love this unique jumpsuit. Kids will love perfecting their roar and tearing through their candy bags like the animals they are. After all, it's a new era for today's dinos!
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- RawrsomeBy Soledad | April 12, 2020We had a jolly time and received many compliments this past Halloween. The costumes are well made and made my sons happy . The dilophosaurus and stegosaurus costumes kept my sons warm and cozy in 30degree temps . For the dilophosaurus costume I did sew a small seam between the frill and head to help the frills stay up . It helped a lot . I also ordered a size small for my size 5t son and had to sew up the legs and sleeves . Thank you HalloweenCostumes for making this unique piece .Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad that you shared your Halloween experience with us! As it's one of our Made by Us costumes, it's particularly nice to see them out and about in the world. Thanks for leaving such a great review and a great picture of your kiddo in their dinosaur costume!
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Love that you love this! It looks so great in the photo, thanks for sharing!
- CuteBy Laura | October 24, 2019I think it's super cute and my son loves it. For sizing, he is 7 1/2 years old and I went with a size Small based on the sizing guidelines. It's maybe a tiny bit snug but it's not too short or too small. He's pretty average for height for his age.Was this review helpful to you?