Kid's Pterodactyl Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- Pointed crest at back of hood can be stuffed w/ tissue if desired, for shape
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Wing panels are sewn into side and underarm seams
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Attached shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Exclusively, made by us!
We Lava the Mesozoic Era!
The dinosaurs of the Mesozoic Era are epic! Maybe it's because this era includes all the classic periods we all know and love. There's the Jurassic Period with the graceful long-necked Brachiosaurus and the gorgeous Stegosaurus with a spiny back. The end period of Mesozoic madness also included the unforgettable T-Rex.
In this era of dinosaur hits, how is a reptile supposed to stand out among its peers? Dinosaurs have donned spikes in unexpected places, they've had necks that are as high as a split-level house, they've grown giants muscles and ridiculously long teeth. The best way to rise to the top? How about wings? We can't imagine a Mesozoic Era landscape without a T-Rex in the front, some palms, a volcano erupting in the background, and a pterodactyl soaring above it all safe from all the dino drama!
Product Details & Design
Your child will be master of all dinos when you order this Made-By-Us pterodactyl costume. Our designers put together this look that's super simple to zip on but detailed enough to make a show-stopping impression. The pattern on the fabric was created by our graphic designers. The body is attached to a long, curving tail, clawed paws that strap over your child's hands, wide wings, clawed feet, and a plush conical hat with strange lizard eyes and felt teeth. With the right combination of teeth, claws, and wings your child will make an unforgettable dinosaur at the next costumed event!
Live and Let Lizard
Reptiles are pretty standard these days. But when you're in the age of the dinosaur, anything goes. Feathers, spikes, and a twenty-foot long tail? Go ahead! Whether you're having a dinosaur party or you're heading out to trick-or-treat in prehistoric style, you're sure to enjoy this gorgeous yet strange ensemble. About time we brought the Mesozoic Era back in style!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Hood won't stay upBy Molly | November 1, 2022Height 39" | Size X-SmallThe costume is cute and nice quality, but the hood doesn't stay up well. Most of the costume was big for my daughter, even baggy legs, but the hood was tight and kept slipping backwards. The proportions of the costume seem off. The hood is heavy and tail pulls it down too I think. My daughter had to just be a headless pterodactyl for Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Gloria | October 27, 2022Size LargeGood fit and well made. My granddaughter loves it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Heather | October 1, 2021Well made cool costume!Was this review helpful to you?