Hatching Pterodactyl Costume for Infants
- 3/6 Months: Aug 9 2023
- 9/12 Months: Aug 9 2023
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Head Shell
- Body Shell
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has diagonal off-center front opening that closes w/ hook & loop fastener
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Feet are fully enclosed
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted beak & crest, embroidered eyelashes & nostrils
- Foam-backed head shell piece fits over crest & attaches w/ hook & loop fastener
- Foam-backed body shell fits over jumpsuit like briefs; has hook & loop fastener at crotch & attaches to suit w/ hook & loop fastener
- Exclusively made by us
Species Reveal Party
The phrase "We're expecting a baby!" is so exciting to hear! It also seems to imply that while getting a baby is typical, there's room for a few surprises. Sure, you're expecting a baby, but it could end up being a three-toed sloth, a red panda, or even a prehistoric dinosaur. Good thing that never seems to happen, though. Imagine how awkward your baby shower would be if the grandparents got their little cutie a onesie and then realized that it didn't have holes for scaly wings.
Your little monster will be the cutest critter in the Jurassic Era when you snuggle them into this Hatching Pterodactyl Costume for Infants! The exclusive jumpsuit-style outfit is made of deliciously soft polyester velour in shades of green and cream. It's designed to look like a pterodactyl's body, complete with a light-colored underbelly, arms that feature fabric "wings", and a hood with a soft-sculped beak and crest. Snaps along the crotch and inseams are convenient for when it's time to change baby dino's diaper. A foam-backed body shell fits over the jumpsuit's legs, and a matching foam-backed head shell piece fits over the hood's crest. Your little one will look as though he or she is emerging from a cracking shell.
Your infant is growing by leaps and bounds, so put them in a Halloween costume that shows how fast they're developing! Fortunately for you, human babies tend not to take to the skies within hours after birth. It would be so much harder to get them to nap in their cribs.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||7"||18cm|
|6/9 Months||Chest||25 1/2"||65cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||11 1/2"||29cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Size is ridiculously bigBy Anonymous | November 7, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsEven if you have a huge baby please don’t bother getting an accurate size. Costume maker must not have any familiarity of baby sizes. I would say it runs atleast 2 sizes too big. My son wears size 18 months. When I ordered size 12-18 months, it fit my 2 year old that wears size 3T. It is ridiculous inaccurate.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Size is ridiculously big Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Size is ridiculously big No (0)
- Very cute but sizing is way offBy Dori | October 31, 2022Size 0/3 MonthsThis costume is adorable and pretty well made, however the sizing runs way too big. I bought the 0-3 month size for my baby who is a week shy of 3mo. The legs were way too long, I had to stuff them with towels to fill it in. The hood was too big and the chest area a little loose. Oddly enough, the arms fit him just right, but because of that I can see how it would be uncomfortable for a bigger baby to wear. Disappointing because I was hoping to get more use out of this costume, but I'll probably just give it away.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very cute but sizing is way off Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Very cute but sizing is way off No (0)
- Super cute just runs bigBy Kaylee | October 24, 2022Height 22 | Weight 22 | Size 12/18 MonthsLove Love Love this costume. We got the 12-18 months size and my son is in 12 month clothes and it does run huge it swallowed my little guy . Great quality though.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Christopher | October 12, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsLooks adorable but this runs large, had to return it and unfortunately missed out on the smaller size.Was this review helpful to you?
- Watch sizingBy Anonymous | October 3, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsI wanted to love this costume, but the sizing is way off for it to comfortably fit. I first ordered the 12/18 month for my 15 month old. When it came it looked like it could fit a 3T size. When I looked at the dimensions I decided to order the 0/3 month, which sounds crazy! when it came it looked to be more the size of a 12 month. Unfortunately although it fits my baby, it is very snug so I will be sending it back as well ?? I will say customer service has been great for returns.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2022Size 12/18 MonthsSuper upset with the sizing. 12-18 month fits a 4ft person length wise (legs).
The torso and arms are a good fit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Big Big BigBy Annoyed | September 23, 2022The sizing is ridiculously WRONG!! I have a 11 months soon to be 12 months really soon baby. He’s a big baby that wear 18 months in clothes or bigger. I order the 12/18 & it’s HUGE. The size looks like a 3T it’s more than half my body & I’m a adult so you do the math. So disappointed in the sizing , the price & quality of this costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is too bigBy Anonymous | September 20, 2022Size 6/9 MonthsThis is a cute costume but be aware that the sizing is HUGE. I had to return this costume as a result. My 8 month old was drowning in a 6/9 months size costume. The 6/9 month size looked like it could fit a 18-24 month old child. The quality doesn't match how expensive this one is either. The costume is difficult to get on and off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Haley | September 19, 2022This costume is very cute and soft. But beware, check the sizing chart! I have a baby that is in 12 month clothing and the one that fit is the 0-3 month.Was this review helpful to you?