Disney Toy Story Rex Inflatable Costume for Adults
- Pair of Gloves
- Battery pack
- 100% polyester
- Center-front zipper, elastic at wrists & ankles
- Green transparent vision port in character mouth
- Fan located on left back side
- Three-fingered gloves have elastic at wrists
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: Make sure elastic is snug around wrists and ankles to fully inflate
REX AND THE CITY
Are you like Rex? He gets some major anxiety when it comes to finding the perfect Halloween costume. Maybe you feel the same way! You may "channel surf," hoping for a hint of inspiration from commercials. Perhaps you've been asking for everyone's opinions just so you can calculate the best outfit. But relax! There's only one look for a truly ferocious dino like you...
This Toy Story Inflatable Rex costume for adults, of course! Take it out on the town and live it up like only Rex can. Your short arms may mean you'll have to learn some new dance moves, but it's worth it to become your favorite character from Toy Story. Now, all you need to do is brush up on that roar, because when people see a T-rex coming, they expect to be scared, and we know that in that past, that hasn't been Rex's strong suit. Oh, and you may want to toughen up your skull; you never know when you'll need to be used as a battering ram!
This licensed look is taken straight from the films, and turns your time as a T-rex into a truly 3D adventure! Don't worry about bad imitations and cheap knock-offs—this look is the real deal. Just look at that face; is that not the spitting image of Rex? This costume inflates to perfect dino proportions and creates a Rex-ready look from snout to tail. You'll want to try to approximate his signature voice, too, because Rex is one famous and beloved dinosaur!
Now that you've got this costume on, your social media feeds will really blow up (get it, it's an inflatable costume...blow up...get it?)! Just avoid parties where there may be scarier dinosaurs afoot; we know you have it in you, Rex, but we like you loveable, just as you are!
- Okay-ishBy Wright | November 18, 2018The overall look is fabulous, it is the perfect Rex replica. However, it never fully inflated, even with fresh batteries. The head sagged, the tail was droopy, and the sides were baggy.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Hello Wright,
Our apologies if it did not meet your expectations.
In looking at your order information, it seems that you did not reach out to us for help in resolving this concern..
Please contact our customer service department for any issues you might have.
We are very customer friendly and available to attempt to resolve any questions/concerns. Thank you.
- Five StarsBy luisa Fernanda pena | January 26, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not fitBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Only comes in one size, so if you’re slightly taller or wider than what they consider average, it won’t fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Cami | November 13, 2018Great Costume, looked exactly like Rex & was well made! Everyone asked me where it was from.Was this review helpful to you?
- Toy Story REX Inflatable CostumeBy Jim | November 11, 2018The costume was a big hit for our Kids Spooktacular Halloween Event but the costume would not completely fill up with air for some odd reason. Brand New Duracell batteries were used and even changed them out with new batteries but unfortunately the problem still existed. The kids and parents loved it but I shipped it back for a refund. I don't know if the blower unit was not stronger enough to maintain the appropriate air capacity to keep REX brimmed with air and looking full. We checked the unit for a possible defect in the seams or in the customer itself and we could find any air leakage whatsoever. We will look at ordering another inflatable next October for our annual event from you. Please advise on the status of my return and refund please; my order number is 8908151 and was shipped back via UPS and your prepaid label Nov. 1, 2018. Thank you.Was this review helpful to you?