Jurassic Park Women's Ellie Sattler Costume
- Tank Top
- Badge in Plastic Holder
- Tank top: 96% polyester, 5% cotton, shirt & shorts: 100% polyester challis & twill fabrics
- Pullover stretch jersey tank top
- Pink challis camp shirt has buttons at center front
- Cuffed twill shorts have zipper fly at front topped by a button
- Shorts have belt loops at waistband (belt not included)
- Cardboard visitor badge slides into clear plastic sleeve w/ clip to attach to shirt
- Officially licensed
- Exclusively made by us!
Dinosaurs Eat Man... Woman Inherits the Earth
She may have been joking, but her foresight is uncanny! She saw it coming.
Dr. Ellie Sattler is the top paleobotanist in her field. If she tells you something is a bad idea, you should probably listen! One consultation with her before tinkering around with dino DNA, and John Hammond could have saved himself a whole lot of trouble... but here we are after the fact and a T-Rex is rampaging through Jurassic Park, devouring every man in sight and now it's her turn to clean up the mess! She's ready to roll up her sleeves, trek her way through the dangerous, dino-infested territory, and get the power back on so they can escape Isla Sorna.
Now, you can step into the role of the iconic character from the Steven Spielberg film when you wear this Jurassic Park Ellie Sattler Costume!
Design & Details
Our exclusive Ellie Sattler costume comes straight from the original Jurassic Park film. The costume starts with a light blue tank top and a pink button-up shirt that fits over top. The khaki shorts have cuffed hems. Finally, the costume comes with a Jurassic Park visitor's badge to make your trip to the park official! Put it all together and you have a look that's ready for any dinosaur mishap!
When you dress up in this Jurassic Park costume, you might find yourself in some strange situations. You get caught up in conversations with rockstar mathematicians. Make sure you have a few snappy comebacks at the ready to put him in his place. You also might want to get REALLY comfortable with triceratops doo-doo.
|X-Small||Tank Top Chest||32"||81cm|
|X-Small||Tank Top Length||21"||53cm|
|X-Small||Shirt Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Shorts Waist||25" - 27"||64cm - 69cm|
|Small||Tank Top Chest||34"||86cm|
|Small||Tank Top Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||17 1/4"||44cm|
|Small||Shorts Waist||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Small||Shorts Outseam||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Medium||Tank Top Chest||36"||91cm|
|Medium||Tank Top Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Shorts Outseam||16 1/2"||42cm|
|Large||Tank Top Chest||39"||99cm|
|Large||Tank Top Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||17 3/4"||45cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Tank Top Chest||42"||107cm|
|X-Large||Tank Top Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||35 1/2" - 37 1/2"||90cm - 95cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Outseam||17 1/2"||44cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Don't waste your moneyBy Anonymous | November 6, 2022Size MediumTerrible costume.....cheaply made and size doesn't match size chart. Don't waste your money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- runs smallBy mal | October 31, 2022Size X-Largegreat quality but has no stretch so for sure size upWas this review helpful to you?
- Don't waste your moneyBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Size MediumTerrible quality and the measurements on size chart don't match the costume. After sending 2 costumes with the same problem I am left with no costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Mary Kay | October 20, 2022It's okay, but pretty cheaply made. I wouldn't have expected much more than what it is though. If you want an easy, relatively affordable, ready made costume - it does the trick.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Anonymous | September 21, 2022Height 5’8” | Weight 155 | Size LargeIt’s cute but it runs really small. The shirt is also hard to tie like it shows in the photo because it’s not very long. I usually wear a size medium shirt and the large shirt was pretty tight.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Sandy | October 31, 2021Height 5’1 | Weight 130 | Size SmallSuper cute , perfect fit , good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?