Adult Inflatable Evil Clown Costume
- Inflatable Jumpsuit
- Battery-Operated Fan
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has zipper in back; battery-operated fan on back left side
- Foam mask w/ elastic band & Hook and Loop fastener closure
- Batteries not included (requires 4 AA batteries)
Evil clowns are so last year, aren't they? As if we haven't had enough of the whole murderous clown with blood and bright colors, ready to terrify any unsuspecting child and definitely ruin their enjoyment of clowns for a lifetime, if not several lifetimes. Yeah, it's fair to say that at this point, every person on earth is afraid of clowns (and with good reason, too! We're not saying you shouldn't be afraid of clowns. You should most certainly be afraid of clowns at all times!). So what can a person do? How can something that is already scary for everyone be made more scary? It's an age old question, right up there with "What's the meaning of life?" and "Where did I put my keys?" But does anyone have the answer? Yes. Of course.
We have the answer! Not to the questions about meaning of life or where your keys are though. Those questions are probably impossible to answer. But we do have an answer on how to make clowns scarier: fill them with air! Yes, this giant inflatable evil clown costume will balloon your body in bizarre, unnatural directions, turning your typical evil clown from something somewhat scary to something downright mentally scarring! Before you put this thing on, you'll want to remove all mirrors from your house, lest you catch a glimpse of your visage and scare yourself to death. Then go out into the night and watch as every man, woman, child, and animal runs from you in fear. That's how you out-scare someone. That's how you out-clown a clown!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Does not stay inflatedBy Current Customer | October 26, 2019This costume was terrible! It doesn’t stay inflated at all. It looks nothing like the picture even when you inflate it to the maximum.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018great costumeWas this review helpful to you?
- Didn't last 5 minutesBy Current Customer | October 30, 2016Extremely cheaply made. Didn't last 5 minutes. The seams in the crotch area came loose after wearing it for 5 minutes! I only walked about 25 yards to my neighbors house. Very thin and cheap. Face mask was bent. The hair was bent. The eye holes were way too small. Began to deflate immediately. When I took the costume off, the cheap elastic (or whatever it is) ripped and split apart in the legs!!! Now I'm left without a costume for Halloween! Compete waste of money. I hope I get my money back. Very very very disappointed!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- FANTASTIC COSTUMEBy pam | October 23, 2016Love this costume. Everyone told me it's the best costume they have ever seen.Was this review helpful to you?