Adult Evil Jester Costume
- Waist sash
- Hood w/ skulls
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Shirt is dark red on the right chest and left arm and black on the left chest and right arm
- Pullover shirt has jagged hemline and jagged elasticized cuffs
- Pants are dark red on the left leg with the right leg solid black
- Pants have elastic waistband and elasticized jagged cuffs
- Hood covers entire head and has large jagged-edged shawl collar with plastic skulls dangling from points
- Hood is half black and half dark red, with stuffed crescents on top and plastic skulls dangling from ends
- Waist sash is solid black
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band for security
When you're thinking like a creepy jester, you'll be surprised of all the ways you can think of to keep people entertained, without necessarily making them chuckle. For instance, you can hide their car keys, which is always a fun time. Or, maybe put fake cockroaches in their sandwich (or real ones if they are in dire need of entertaining), or switching out their favorite beverage for something terrible tasting. What a riot! And there's always our favorite, the classic "make mysterious bloody-looking foot prints around someone's house" trick. Oh boy, if their boredom hasn't been relieved after that, then they must not want to be entertained!
Of course, you can't just go around doing these things in your everyday clothes, or else everyone would be missing out on the best part of the joke. Let the jagged lines, and the alternating black and red colors of this evil jester costume do some of the creepy work for you. Speaking of creepy, the little plastic skulls dangling from the collar and from the top of the curled hood add an unsettling effect to your look, which also match the sinister grin on the spooky vinyl skull mask. Even if nobody is laughing out loud when you go out in this diabolically festive costume, we're sure you'll still get everyone's blood pumping!
|Small||Waist||26" - 41"||66cm - 104cm|
|Small||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 42"||66cm - 107cm|
|Medium||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||42"||107cm|
|Large||Waist||30" - 45"||76cm - 114cm|
|Large||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||43"||109cm|
|X-Large||Waist||30" - 50"||76cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Pant Length(includes ankle fringe)||43"||109cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Beyond ExpectationsBy Dino | October 17, 2014These guys are great to do business with ! First of all the costume arrived 1 week earlier than promised...that's a plus. Next the price was reasonable, actually a real bargain. The costume is of high quality and the sizing chart provided was dead on. I recommend the black gloves suggested and a wand also. The mask is packaged flat and as a result has some creases. Here is an very easy fix: ball up a face towel and put the opened mask over the towel. Apple gentle heat from a blow dryer using a back and forth motion. Don't melt the thing! But warm it up and it will take it's original shape. I elected to go with a latex prosthetic and face paint rather than the mask. This looks great but plan to spend 3 hours doing make-up. The masks is a great alternative for that last minute unexpected party ! All in all, these guys and this product are well beyond expectations! I will be doing business with them again and would recommended them to any and all ! ( attached are some previous years)Was this review helpful to you?
- Husband Scarey CostumeBy JCarter | November 15, 2013We loved it! He was comfortable and it looked great. no makeup so easy to wear to party and easy to clean and store after. first adult costume and very fun and easy to wearWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 20, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?