Creepy Clown Women's Costume
- Pair of Socks
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Pull-on dress has all-over printed design w/ attached faux leather panel
- Petticoat has elastic waist w/ attached printed fabric bottom
- Hat is printed foam covered fabric w/ elastic loops to attach to headband
- Collar is printed foam covered fabric w/ hook and loop closure in back
- Plastic headband included for hat
- Socks are printed fabric
In this modern era, our social lives can be frustrating. Our calendars are full of obligations. First, invitations start coming in at a trickle in the early spring. You're still eager to socialize after the cold months of the winter so your answer is usually yes. Yes to children's birthday bonanzas, yes to your second cousin's second wedding, and yes to your neighbor's kid's graduation party. Before you know it you realize with horror that every weekend in your summer is full of SOLO cups and small talk, not a fly by the seat of your pants Saturday and Sunday insight.
If you're looking for a way to slow down the invites and maybe even free up a couple of those weekends that were once booked to the brim, consider showing up to the next child populated party as a creepy clown. Now, we're unsure whether parents would prefer a friend canceling their plans or a scary jester showing up at the pool party but we do know people will talk about your creepy antics. Why individually cancel all your positive R.S.V.P.s when by showing up as a creepy clown, you'll be the dread of every birthday bash in town? After this, you'll be doing them a favor by playing hooky from their soirees.
Whether you plan to use this outfit to make yourself the town outcast or you're going to wear it to your next costume party (much more socially acceptable) you'll love how flattering this ensemble is. The dress has a fitted bodice and full skirt with subtle clown polka dots and red and white circus stripe accents. The off-shoulder sleeves are made of a sheer black material the matches the red and white striped ruff. So put aside that bottle of bubbly you were thinking of bringing to your next social obligation and pick up your balloon animal kit, this weekend is about to get interesting.
|Small||Dress Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Dress Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Large||Dress Chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Dress Chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Happy with costumeBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018My daughter loved everything about the costume... it did run a tad bit large but that worked in our favor because it was cold she wore a long sleeved turtleneck and leggings underneath the costume and was very comfortable (and warm)Was this review helpful to you?
- It’s beautiful, but torn during the partyBy SilviaFagnani | October 28, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- LOVE THIS COSTUMEBy Lori | October 1, 2019I’m sorry it took so long to write this review. The costume came earlier than expected so yay for that and it fit darn near perfectly so another yay and it looks AWESOME! I also bought the little (actually not so little LOL) black and red hair poms. I so can’t wait for Halloween! Thank you so much for exceeding my expectations!! I will definitely shop here again!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!By Shivani | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute CostumeBy Diana | November 8, 2018Loved everything about this costume!! I love a costume with props and this one had the socks, neck, hat, skirt, dress, everything! I ordered a Small and it was a little too loose. I should’ve ordered an XS but they didn’t have that option. 5ft 130lbs. I still wore it and loved it!! Shipping was fast too.. well cuz I paid for it lol..Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but Too bigBy Anonymous | October 29, 2018I had a plan for this costume for Halloween so I was really disappointed when I got it. The costume itself is very cute and the colors are exactly as pictured. It makes me crazy when people review an item but don"t put their size bcs without it reviews are not helpful. I am a 36DD size 15-16 and am 5'5". I read the measurement chart but decided to order a Large and kept me fingers crossed I could get in it. Well it's too big. There is no way I could get in a Med but the top/dress was a bit baggy all over and the skirt was Huge I would guess it was more like a 2X. I thought of pinning it but it wouldn'd sit right. As for length, the top/dress came to just top of mid thigh but not long enough to wear without a tutu or something. I will however buy from this store again-love the options they haveWas this review helpful to you?
- TiffanyBy Tiffany | October 18, 2018Tbh I'm really disappointed in this costume, I was really happy to receive it because this would be my first year as a clown and I ordered a small. I looked at the size chart and everything matched for me and when it came it was HUGE the top part didn't fit me at all it just hung off me like a curtain. And I'm just overall disappointed because the costume looked really cute and the collar looks really cheap and akward. Idk maybe if you are bigger the costume might work out for you.Was this review helpful to you?