Clown Hair Clip-On Puff Buns
- Pair of wig puffs
- Clown Hair Clip-On Puff Buns
- 100% synthetic hair on a net base
- Stuffable net has drawstring for closure
- Wig puffs have a comb attached to the net
People think that clowning is all fly by the seat of your pants, helter-skelter. While helter-skelter is definitely a favorite word in the clowning community what people don't realize is clowning is very detail oriented. Every clown has a different personality and different accessories. There are clowns that wear those flowers that spray water. There are slapstick clowns who delight in tripping over their ridiculous giant feet.
You have to be honest with yourself when you're asking yourself what kind of clown you want to be. If you wear a red nose without determining whether you're a red nose kind of clown then you're simply conforming to what other people think a clown should be. What's the point of that? These puff buns will give your clowning alter-ego a sassy take on the classic clowning hair. When they're clipped in you can finally get up to some crazy clowning antics without your funky hair falling off and exposing your not so nutty head. Get ready to let your alter ego out to play with these funky buns.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- nice qualityBy Current Customer | November 21, 2018for a fright wig it was nice and price was rightWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 20, 2018there were great other then one of the little grip clips was snapped and had to adapt myself.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Super cute! You will be pleasantly happy with them!Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Current Customer | November 15, 2017Had to adjust and put in bobby pins so they would stay in place.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great product but no directions provided.By Current Customer | October 4, 2017I purchased this for the creepy girls costume & it had no directions how to use them.
My 10 yr. old is a little dissapointed but we will have to use bobby pins to hold them in place.
I believe the product is made to fit ladies with longer hair that can be wrapped inside the poms poms.Was this review helpful to you?