Carnevil Killer Clown Costume for Boys
- Mask W/ Attached Wig
- 100% polyester fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener on the back
- 3 poms attached on the front
- Latex mask has and eye holes and allows limited vision
- Collar ties around the back of the neck
A wicked costume theme for Halloween
So, last year he was a Paw Patrol pup and the year before he was Mickey Mouse. Is he finally old enough to embrace a decidedly wickeder costume theme for Halloween? We say yes! Even young ones aren't too young, really, to embrace the scarier side of Halloween. If you decide they're up for it, there's one particular costume we have in mind. And this style will truly ratchet the terror factor all the way up to 100. And we'd be talking about this very here Boy's Carnevil Killer Clown Costume! A devious costume creation, this style is sure to take him from a cute trick or treater to a devilish Halloween terror. You might be on the fence about going full-tilt horror, but we say go for it! It's embracing the true spirit of Halloween!!
This Killer Clown Costume comes with a baggy white and gray pinstriped jumpsuit that secures with a hook and loop fastener in the back. It has attached frills at the wrist and attached red pom-poms on the front. A collar with wide satin frills secures around the neck, and then to complete the costume transformation, all he's gotta do is slip on the mask. With a frightening painted detail that shows off a wretched smile and wild eyes, he'll be quite believable as a carnival clown gone bad!
It's Ready to Go
One of our favorite parts of this costume is that he can just wear his sneakers with the jumpsuit, as it's a full costume right out of the package. You can add white gloves as we have pictured. And, of course, you may want to consider adding a plastic prop weapon to really up the terror factor. We've got plenty of those, and you can even add in some red paint for a blood splatter effect! (Accessories sold separately.)
- Two StarsBy Sm | March 7, 2022Size LargeToo big and doesn’t match the descriptionBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Ditch the maskBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021The costume is fine - very cheaply made, thin material. But it’ll do. The mask, though, is STIFF, hard plastic with sharp edges & trying to put it on my child is dangerous. There’s no give on the plastic and the sharp edges cut the skin. Not to mention the mask is HIDEOUS. I only purchased for the suit itself. I’m tossing the mask.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- scareyBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021this is such a great costume if you are into these kind my great grandson loves itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2019Was this review helpful to you?