Sinister Circus Clown Costume for Women
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Dress has back zipper
- Narrow shoulder straps w/ off-shoulder side strap
- Ruched bust, 2 tulle rosettes on bodice front
- Gathered skirt has jagged hemline, tulle underskirt
- Foam-backed accordion-pleated collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Cone-shaped foam hat has elastic loops to pin to hair or slide over a headband (not included)
- Hat has column of tulle rosettes on front
- Fingerless gloves have ruffled cuffs
- Tights, shoes, & toy cleaver shown in photo are each sold separately
- Exclusively made by us
A Born Performer
When Suzie started her Youtube channel, it was normal enough. She'd do makeup tutorials and pull silly pranks on her family members. But then she started following this strange clowning blog. Her videos became more outlandish and unpredictable. Even the decor in the background changed. The millennial pink wall behind her was replaced with red and white striped wallpaper and her usually flattering light was exchanged for a moving spotlight that left her viewers feeling unstable and reeling. Predictable, instead of focusing on contouring and blending, Suzie started exclusively putting clown makeup on. And her pranks, well, let's just say they got a little out of hand. There's no doubt that Suzie was born to be a performer we just wish her clowning ways were a little less sinister!
If "sinister clown" is your spooky season aesthetic, you're in the right place! Designed by our in-house creative team, this Sinister Clown costume is a classy spin on a time-honored nightmare character. The costume features a flattering dress with a sweetheart neckline and a flared skirt that's perfect for twirling. A bold red and white striped pattern brings to mind old-school circus tents while the ruffled collar brings the whole ensemble up a theatrical notch. Details such as the bunting draped over the shoulders, tattered hemlines, and ruffled fingerless gloves will make sure you feel your moment in the spotlight. Topped off with a conical hat, this costume can be paired with any number of wigs and makeup styles to make your Halloween screams come true!
On With the Show
While we might feel uncomfortable watching a Youtube performer descend into clown madness, we still think transforming into an unhinged jester for one night is sure to be a lot of fun. Now you'll just have to figure out your clown name. Let us know when you tag us in you pictures on Instagram. We'll be sure to post your circus debut on this page!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute but not worth the priceBy Anonymous | August 13, 2021Height 5’5” | Weight 110 | Size SmallI like it enough but had I known it would be of poor quality and SEE THROUGH I wouldn’t have ordered it. Also if you are my size a small is definitely too big, I planned on altering it so I knew that going in, but if you don’t know how to alter clothes keep in mind a small will be too big. I could see spending 30$ on this but not what I paid for it. Definitely overpriced.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?