Men's Killer Clown Costume
- Mask w/ Attached Hair & Hat
- 100% polyester satin fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back, has elastic at wrists & ankles
- Half polka dots, half stripes; in short, you must be crazy
- Wide ruffled satin collar has fabric ties at back
- Full-head molded latex mask has attached hat, thin strands of synthetic hair
- Note the large gash on your forehead, it's obvious someone tried to kill you.
Once upon a time, there was a colorful and delightful clown. The clown delighted in telling jokes, tripping over his own massive feet for a good laugh, making balloon animals, and practicing any number of amazing parlor tricks. He traveled with a circus for a while, picking up some excellent fashion tips, and, naturally, did a few kids’ birthday parties on the side in order to make a few extra bucks… which, of course, he donated to the local children’s hospital. His heart stirred with the desire to bring joy to every living being…
But, not all people are as kind as this generous clown. Some people hate clowns. And, so, it came to one performance where the kindly clown was making one of the most intricate balloon creatures ever before seen—a true masterpiece… a virtually animated, child-sized bunny—when the tragedy occurred. A spectator jeered and threw a rock at the poor clown. Striking the poor clown harsh on the skull, the whole crowd heard the crack… and they laughed. Well, a serious head injury is one thing, but the emotional crippling of cruel laughter gives birth to a true monster.
And that is your story, my friend. How you were born into this world of horror and murder as the Killer Clown. Wear your white and black, half polka dot, half striped polyester satin jumpsuit and show your deserving victims your horrific and injured face, a wide black and insidious smile and the bleeding red scar on your skull, all framed by the a black ruffle at your neck. Gone are your days of brilliant color and happy smiles. Now are the nights of screams! (Hopefully your weapon of choice will only be terrible puns, though.)
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Fits and looks greatBy MMOTT008 | September 29, 2016This costume size lines up perfect with the sizing chart. Says on the package the model is 5ft9in and 185lbs. Shows it will fit up to 6ft 200lbs. I am 6ft around 230 and it fit me just fine.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018This was awesomeWas this review helpful to you?