Wicked Ringmaster Costume for Men
- Bow Tie
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Striped vest has buttons at center front
- Brushed knit flannel cutaway tailcoat jacket has fringed foam epaulets
- Jacket fastens w/ buttons connected by gold braid, which attaches to hook & loop fastener dots
- Foam hat has striped fabric band, wire in brim edge for shape
- Tricot bow tie is sewn to same-fabric neck band, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam wrist cuffs slide on
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face, has elastic band around back of head
A Sinister Spotlight
There's a big top lingering in the abandoned field at the edge of town. There are no advertisements on the bulletins boards and telephone poles around town but you can hear the music and smell the if you drive the backroads after sunset. We haven't heard anything about the show. We don't know what goes on under the mysterious striped canvas of the tent. Perhaps that's because anyone who goes in to see the show never comes out!
Are you ready to run the scariest show in town? We're a little nervous to see what atrocious attractions you'll come up with. That being said, no matter how creepy the clowns or eerie the acrobats, we have to imagine that the scariest part of the show will most likely be none other than this Wicked Ringmaster!
This Wicked Ringmaster costume has everything you need to bring a nightmarish performance to life! Featuring a long jacket with tails, shoulder tassels, and a striped vest front, you'll feel right at home in the spotlight. Of course, it's a formal occasion, so the silky neckties sets off the jacket just right. The classic coat and tie are accessorized with an eerie, curling top hat as well as a mask that's sure to stop onlookers in their tracks!
The Show Must Go On
Are you ready to start the show? You can complete this costume with black gloves, a prop whip or scepter, and a maniacal laugh to get your ringmaster character off to the right start. This costume is a great option for group costumes when paired with evil clowns, bearded ladies, and twisted acrobats but it's also rather unsettling on its own. Whether you're setting up a one-man act or you've got a whole troop, this costume is sure to inspire a show that no one will forget!
|Medium||Jacket Length (front)||22"||56cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length (back)||49"||124cm|
|Large||Vest Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (front)||22"||56cm|
|Large||Jacket Length (back)||49"||124cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (front)||22"||56cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length (back)||49"||124cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | September 20, 2021Size LargeWas pretty cheaply constructed. Ywo of the notions came off right away. Had to go to another store and pick up other items that made it better. The jacket was horrible. Would not recommend this outfit.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Mark | August 16, 2021Size MediumThe vest and coat are both nice, but the hat is laughably poor quality. The mask is okay.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?