Girls Creepy Clown Costume
- Pair of Socks
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pull-on dress has all-over printed design w/ attached faux leather panel
- Petticoat has elastic waist w/ printed polka-dotted hem ruffle
- Foam-backed hat has elastic loops to attach to headband
- Plastic headband included for hat
- Socks are printed fabric
After Halloween, is your little girl's favorite holiday April Fool's? When you come home and the house is quiet, do you get goosebumps, knowing that she's hiding behind a door waiting to spring out and spook you? Where did your daughter get this need for fear? What does she find so funny about putting a fake spider in your slipper? One thing is for sure, raising such a mischievous daughter is giving your nerves of steel.
Usually you can see the funny side of her impish behavior but when her hijinks go too far sometimes you wonder where she's going to fit into the workforce. Well, it just so happens, this weekend there's a clown college open house. They have all sorts of classes from balloon animal making to the physics of fitting twenty grown-ups into a tiny car, yep, these things are more complicated than they look. From the way you described her, your child might be more interested in the menacing riddles course or perhaps she'd like to attend maniacal laughter 101. When she's checking out the class options she'll want to make a good impression to show that she's serious about the profession. This creepy clown costume will let all the other jesters know what her intended major would be.
She's sure to impress with this slightly spooky ragtag ensemble. While there are polka dots throughout, there are clown faces in the larger polka dots. Pom-poms and a pointed cap give this outfit that quintessential clowning look. Just add some clown makeup and a clown wig to make this ensemble complete. Maybe now that she's got the uniform she can try her hijinks on someone other than you, your nerves could use the break.
|Small||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 22"||51cm - 56cm|
|Small||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Medium||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|X-Large||Waist||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It is very cuteBy Katie | June 19, 2020Height 4"11 | Weight 50 lbs | Size MediumMy 8 yr old insisted on this costume for Halloween. She is very happy with it. It's a cute costume and it is creepy. The recommended accessories are really cute with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Aww! The finished version of this creepy clown costume is surprisingly cute! Seems like your daughter knows the value of a little drama. Thanks for leaving a picture and a detailed review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 16, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad qualityBy Lilliana | October 12, 2019Do not buy this costume! I bought it and the material feels cheap. I bought it in my size but the sleeves feel extremely small.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Current Customer | November 15, 2017My daughter really loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- ImportenBy Anonymous | October 3, 2017Fits perfect to size & very satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?