Adult Deep Sea Diver Costume
- Shiny gold jumpsuit w/ elastic at end of sleeves and legs
- Included gold w/ silver buttons & black trim
- Golden helmet is soft and made from polyfoam material
- Golden wire cage over face opening
In the depths of the Atlantic, the shipwreck of an ancient warship awaits. Unknown to many, it's filled with immeasurable treasure.
Whereas we might expect a more practical person to hire a rescue/recovery crew to help them out, we have a feeling you're more of a lone-wolf type. The kind that will find your own gear, get your hands dirty, and go down into the deep yourself. That's cool, we respect that.
But your hypothetical hunt for treasure isn't just going to be a swim in the kiddie pool. There's someone else after the treasure too. Some Bond bad-guy type, yes, including the weird accessories and pet. And you can bet your butt he's got hit men at all the scuba stores and he's watching all the recovery teams. So if you're going for this thing, you'll have to go under the radar. And that means old-school.
When we say "old-school" we mean something along the lines of our Adult Deep Sea Diver Costume. This outfit is shiny and gold (you don't have much of a choice, this was all that antique collector had) with the antique-style fish-bowl helmet with wire cage over the face. The antique guy said it should work for the depths you need. Now go out there and get that treasure! We'll wait in anticipation for the inevitable, big, ending-scene fight.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great product!By Nikita Buyanov | April 3, 2021Height 6,4 | Weight 180kg | Size StandardAll of my friends used to make fun of me for being so fat but now that i wear this outfit all my problems are solved! i have lost 50kg in 3 weeks from using this product it is great i recommend it. I created the popular game escape from tarkov (Hardcore realistic first person shooter) and after i got this product the game is now not absolute garbage and i do no longer receive thousands of death threats everydayBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?