Adult WW2 Army Costume
- 100% polyester gabardine fabric
- Shirt has buttons at center front, sleeve cuffs, functional pocket flaps, & epaulets
- Pants have elastic back waistband, side seam pockets, belt loops at waist
- Necktie is not pre-tied
- Garrison cap-style hat has turned-up brim
- Belt is not included
- Exclusively, made by us!
Hear it For the Heroes
World War Two was a hard one. No one can dispute that fact. The war lasted longer than anyone thought it would and caused the whole world to tremble. So you can imagine what it was like when the soldiers who fought so bravely, came back home from foreign shores! In New York, the streets were full of music and dancing and the air was colorful with scraps of fabric from the garment district, used for impromptu confetti. And while we can picture the joy that filled the streets, our hearts really climb into our throats when we think about the soldiers returning to their home towns and families. These hardworking heroes didn't know if they'd ever see home again. They had been gone a long time, with only letters to keep in contact with the people they loved. And while we're all for dancing in the street and confetti, we're sure it was the embrace of their nearest and dearest that soldiers were most looking forward to!
Design & Details
This khaki uniform will bring you back to the World War 2 era. Made by Us, this historic costume is made with quality in mind so that you can wear it again and again. You'll look just right standing at attention in the khaki colored shirt, necktietie, and slacks. The look is topped with the instantly recognizable hat, so you'll be ready for inspection as soon as this costume arrives at your door!
Celebrations in Sepia Tone
Maybe it's just us but there's nothing like an old-fashioned ticker tape parade. The ladies have their hair in victory rolls, strangers are piled in together on top of monuments, trucks, and on balconies. Everyone is celebrating the same thing! And when you get hold of this World War Two costume, you'll be ready to recreate some of that feeling!
|Small||Pants Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 42"||91cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||28 1/4"||72cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||33 3/4"||86cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40 1/2" - 46"||103cm - 117cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy almaden | October 31, 2022looks just like the photo! i'd say it runs true to size but the pants were on the long side for my shorter soldier. the items arrived very wrinkly but the wrinkles came out easily with some steaming.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty good overallBy Eli | October 12, 2022Height 5"3 | Weight 110-20 LBS | Size SmallI ordered the small size. Here are the few negatives first.
1. Cuffs did not have buttons nor were sewed, had to sew on some extra buttons.
2. No belt.
Now for the positives!
It fit well.
Necktie was a actually one of the ones you can just throw on under your collar you don't have to tie it.
Hat actually fit me
Overall I'd say 4 stars.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?