Child Battle Soldier Costume
- Face Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- Walkie Talkie
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener down center front
- Embroidered patch and 4 cargo pockets on the jumpsuit
- Vest is mesh material with 4 cargo pockets and 3 fastening clips
- Helmet has a chin strap and a foam pad on the inside for comfort and positioning
- Face mask has hook and loop fastener on the back
- Print image of bones on the gloves
- Plastic toy binoculars have a loop string attached
- BOOTS AND GUNS NOT INCLUDED
The orders are in
It's a tough assignment. And he's got a daunting mission ahead. The orders have just come through. He's got to march through the neighborhood while evading enemies to secure a very important strategic asset from down the street. He's got to get the largest cache of Halloween candy your home has ever seen!
Do you think he's up for the task? We have a feeling that he is! Especially so, if you outfit him with this Kid's Battle Soldier Costume. This detailed style is going to have him feeling just like an elite forces soldier. But the mission really just is sugary goodness, so no tough stuff here. Let's go get that candy!
Design & Details
Whipped up right here in our own costume studios, this costume is Made by Us, and it really shows. A detailed digi camo jumpsuit looks just like what a real soldier would wear. But this ensemble doesn't stop there! It also comes with a vest, helmet, face mask, belt, and a pair of gloves. (Pictured toy weapons sold separately.)
The mesh vest has attached pockets and accessories, and the belt secures with a buckle clasp around the waist. The coolest part of all, the face mask and gloves have a skeleton print, so he can look like a real tough guy. Like we said, no actual rough stuff here, but they'll sure have the look for it when they're in this costume!
Assemble your squad
The mission might be a solo adventure, or it might require the help of his friends, siblings, and family. Well, fortunately, we've got you covered with all kinds of costumes for kids of any ages and lots of adult styles, too. Get your squad assembled this Halloween, and let's go get that candy!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great qualityBy Sarah H. | November 3, 2020Height 70 lbs | Weight 70 lbs | Size LargeI ordered a size up in case it ran small but it didnt he could have wore a medium, my son is a husky 7 year old and the large fit good it was just a little long but it was no problem tucking it in his boots. He loved it tho and he looked great he got compliments all night. It came with everything pictured but the badge he already had that. Outfit and vest are Great quality the mask could have been made a little better but still well worth the cost.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great quality No (0)Monster Responds...Wow! We're so glad that your child's Battle Soldier Costume is getting so much love! We bet your kid will get a lot of use from this as there is room to grow!
- Five StarsBy ari ein habar | March 16, 2022the size was perfectBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy sara | February 27, 2022Exactly as on picture.
the costume is sewed neatly, the size fits exactlyBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Size LargeSize up. Otherwise your child will be uncomfortable and not like his costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Costume is actually awesome for the price but sizing is off. Would recommend going up one size larger than your child would normally wear.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Erin C Tucker | September 20, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Sizing is way off!By Anonymous | October 26, 2019Costume itself is pretty cool but the sizing is way off. I went by the exact sizing standards listed on the site and measured my 10yr old to ensure I got it right. When we tried on the costume the shirt was really tight on him and the pants were a good 4 inches too short. Keep in mind in the photo the boy is wearing calf-high boots. You'll need that high of a boot for the pants to work, which is silly in my opinion if the boots aren't part of the costume (and they're not).Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2019Great costume, but runs small! My 8-year old LOVES this costume! The helmet and other accessories are a very nice touch. However, I followed the measurement guide very carefully, ordered accordingly, and the result is that this costume BARELY fits my son. He can just squeeze in to it (length-wise) but it’s very tight on his shoulders and groin. If you’re hoping to have your child wear anything, even a thin layer, underneath this costume, definitely order up a size!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018My 8 year old son loved this costume!Was this review helpful to you?
- GoodBy Cindy | November 8, 2018It was a nice costume but it didn't have anywhere to stick the toy grenades and walkie talkie at.Was this review helpful to you?