Racer Jumpsuit Women's Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester gabardine & pique fabrics
- Gabardine jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- Elastic at back waist, wrist & ankle cuffs
- Black & white checkered pique inset panels
- Cargo pockets on thighs close with zippers
- Breast pockets have flaps w/ decorative metal studs
- Belt threads through loops at waistline, tie as desired
- Faux leather fingerless gloves have hook & loop fastener on wrist strap
Vroom Vroom. Do you have what it takes to hop into the driver seat of an F1 Formula Racer? How about a super fast Nascar stock car? Okay... maybe just your everyday grocery getter?
We don't care what kind of wheels you have, if you've ever fancied yourself as an elite driver, then you need to have the look of a serious race car driver. And this costume will fit the bill!
This sleek jumpsuit has the style to impress at the race track, but it's stylish enough that you're going to feel pretty dressed to the nines when you're out partying too. And of course you're going to be celebrating a championship, because that's what winners do!
This cool jumpsuit ensemble also includes a belt and fingerless gloves. The red jumpsuit features piqued checkered sections for some racetrack style, and with a zip up front and plenty of pockets for your gear, you're sure to feel like a real racer. To seal the deal, simply slip on the gloves and you'll be ready to grab the steering wheel and punch the throttle!
Available in women's sizes, this slick racing jumpsuit costume will have you ready for action at the track. Add to your signature style with Aviator sunglasses and a racing helmet (sold separately) and you'll be ready to take your victory lap. You do have your set of wheels ready, right?
|X-Small||Waist||22" - 31"||56cm - 79cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||31" - 39"||79cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Racer JumpsuitBy Current Customer | September 19, 2017OMG! I love my costume. The fabric quality is awesome and the fit is amazing. I would definitely order from here again. See you next Halloween.????Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap!By Jazzmen | October 14, 2019Ordered these for a dance team (girls ages 11-13) and ordered all of the girls a size to big, ALL of their costumes ripped, just from them trying them on, one of the costumes was ripped when we took it out of the packaging.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Shoniqua | February 14, 2019Recieved it with a rip then the replacement ripped upon my daughter trying it on Very poor quality the material is cheap and rips very easily very disappointedWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018It is definitely a good quality costume, well made, and nice looking.
For me, below the waist fits great, but I have to say that the top half is rather tight. I will probably try to let the seams out but they are very small.Was this review helpful to you?
- HorribleBy Katherine | November 17, 2018I ordered an large they sent me a medium, it fit but alittle tight. The fabric is cheap and rips so easy. I wouldn’t recommend this site to anyone, my friend had the same problem but with a totally different costumeWas this review helpful to you?