Racer Jumpsuit Plus Size Women's Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Main body: 100% polyester, printed fabric: 56% polyester, 30% cotton, 10% rayon, 4% nylon gabardine & pique fabrics
- Gabardine jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- Elastic at back waist, wrist & ankle cuffs
- Black & white checkered pique inset panels
- Cargo pockets on thighs close with zippers
- Breast pockets have flaps w/ decorative metal studs
- Belt threads through loops at waistline, tie as desired
- Faux leather fingerless gloves have hook & loop fastener on wrist strap
- Exclusively, made by us!
Are you known to live life in the fast lane? Oh, be honest, we won't judge you! We'll even let you in on a little secret about our past: we love the fast lane. In our heyday, we were attracted to a lifestyle that can best be described as 'exciting,' doing the absolute most to act as a real life James Bond. We filled our days full of adventure and intrigue, plus we loved taking plenty of risks.
If your current lifestyle is similar to our former one, don't hide it. Advertise it! Crank up the Eagles classic song, "Life in the Fast Lane," and go crazy! Don't conceal all your dangerous ambitious by wearing a Halloween costume that can best be described as 'ordinary' or 'safe,' (we're looking at you, bed sheet ghost costume.) Publicize your appetite for hedonism by wearing a costume that represents your pedal-to-the-metal lifestyle!
Zoom into the party wearing this racer jumpsuit and make it known that you prefer the flashy style of living. It will be obvious once everyone sees you in this bright red costume! Step into the red jumpsuit with full zipper and you'll be ready for maximum speeds. This plus size women's costume features checkered flag decals and zippered cargo pockets so all your valuables are stored safely while you're zipping through the party, brushing shoulders with your pals. Accelerate the look by adding combat boots and aviator sunglasses. Don't be surprised if you unintentionally leave others in the dust; not everyone can keep up with a girl like you!
|1X||Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|2X||Waist||42" - 51"||107cm - 130cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- The checkerboard fabric shredded on first use (and the model was NOT too big for the costume) CHEAPBy Dan | October 6, 2022We put a size 2 model in a size small of this costume. She literally just put it on and the checkerboard fabric shredded. This was for a high profile event and we had to scramble to pin about 7 inches on the front. Y'all need to re-think this costume or have your manufacturer make it more sturdy. Literally the model put it on and it shredded. And the costume wasn't too tight on her at all. In fact it was a little big.Was this review helpful to you?
- Worst quality costume I've ever gottenBy Rachel | November 7, 2019If I could give this 0 stars I would, I got the largest size they had and it was baggy in some places and tight in others. Even though this "fit" me I literally bent down and the whole thing ripped down both legs and in the crotch. The only way I could wear it was pinning the entire thing together. It is so cheaply made and terrible that they should remove this from the website I'm so mad I am out 50 dollars.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheaply madeBy Jazzmen | October 14, 2019Ripped when trying it on, we ordered a size too big and was nowhere near being tight, but still ripped.Was this review helpful to you?