Racer Jumpsuit Girls Costume
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- 100% polyester gabardine & pique fabrics
- Gabardine jumpsuit has center-front zipper
- Elastic at back waist, wrist & ankle cuffs
- Black & white checkered pique inset panels
- Cargo pockets on thighs close with zippers
- Breast pockets have flaps w/ decorative metal studs
- Belt threads through loops at waistline, tie as desired
- Faux leather fingerless gloves have hook & loop fastener on wrist strap
Is she ready to hit the race track? Sure, she hasn't gotten her hands on a set of keys yet. Let alone her own set of wheels. But she is definitely, most assuredly, ready for the big race. Why, might you ask, is that? Because you got her this girl's Racer Jumpsuit costume!
She'll have the look of a professional driver when she has this elite racecar driver look. Styled like a suit that a real deal Formula One driver would wear, she'll feel ready to race some laps in this slick set up. And with a jumpsuit, belt, and fingerless gloves, this set has everything she need to be ready to go!
The red jumpsuit is accented with cool pique checkered print accents, and it even has some extra pockets to make it look like she's all geared up for the course. With a racing flags logo on the chest, and all the track style she can handle, all she's going to need to complete her race day look is to pick up a pair of aviator shades (sold separately).
This HalloweenCostumes.com exclusive is made by us for a top notch costume experience. When she has this cool costume set up, we're sure she's going to be ready for an action packed Halloween. And if you think this costume might give her the itch for some serious need for speed? Yeah, it's a-okay to keep the keys to the family wheels safely locked up!
|X-Small||Waist||18" - 24"||46cm - 61cm|
|Small||Waist||20" - 26"||51cm - 66cm|
|Medium||Waist||22" - 29"||56cm - 74cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Waist||23" - 31"||58cm - 79cm|
|X-Large||Waist||25" - 34"||64cm - 86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Complete rubbish.By Current Customer | November 17, 2018Do not purchase this jump suit. My daughter put it on and it ripped apart within 30 seconds. I am not exaggerating. It was a 6 inch rip. The checkerboard material basically shredded away from the red material. By the end of Halloween evening, not more than 2 hours later, it had ripped open in another location near the crotch, too. I actually purchased 2 of these, one for each of my daughters. My other daughter’s jumpsuit had also ripped apart near the knees by the end of Halloween too. Do not purchase this costume. Complete garbage.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Jazzmen | October 14, 2019Ordered these for a dance team (girls ages 11-13) and ordered all of the girls a size to big, ALL of their costumes ripped, just from them trying them on, one of the costumes was ripped when we took it out of the packaging.Was this review helpful to you?
- Superior QualityBy Anonymous | September 28, 2017I purchased this costume for my 11 year old for Halloween this year. Every year I buy her an average of 3 costumes to wear to multiple parties, school and trick or treating. Every year they are the same thin flimsy material and cost anywhere from 40 to 60 dollars each. This year we came across the racer costume that she liked and decided to purchase it. With a coupon it ran me about $32.00 in the size 10. I didn't expect much. Pictures always look better than what you receive, and we expected the same flimsy costume material we have had every year for the past 11 years. The package arrived today, and WOW!!! Really when I opened the package I said out loud WOW!! The material used for this costume is unbelievable exceptional quality. Its heavy, thick, and well sewn. It looks and feels like a real racing jumpsuit. Nothing about it looks or feels like a costume. My daughter is in love with it because she doesn't have to wear a whole separate outfit under it as she usually does in the thin flimsy costumes. It has a zipper closure unlike the velcro we usually have on her other costumes. It also has real zipper pockets on both thighs. Pockets on the chest are real as well, although they don't close. Not a big deal at all. For sizing, She normally wears a size 8/10 being on the small side, so we purchased the 8/10 in the costume. She is 52" and 62 lbs. It fits her like a glove. I would say if your child is any larger than my daughter, you may need to move up a size, as I believe if my daughter was just 5 to 10 lbs more and a few inches taller this size would be too small for her. I know this costume said exclusive when we purchased it, so I want to think that all the exclusive costumes on this site are this same superior quality and I will be purchasing the exclusive line from now on!!!Was this review helpful to you?