Men's Mile High Pilot Costume
- Collar with Necktie
- ''Mile High Pilot Hugh Jorgan'' name badge
- 100% polyester
- Gold buttons down front of jacket & pockets on both sides
- Pilot wings patch on ride side of jacket & gold stripes on sleeve cuffs
- Name-tag badge pins onto jacket & reads, "Mile High Pilot Hugh Jorgan"
- Collar with attached tie uses Hook and Loop fastener to attach around neck
- Included pilot hat is adjustable
You don't have to be a seasoned world traveler to know that pilots are pretty sexy! Maybe it's having control over thousands of pounds of jet-propelled steel at their fingertips, or how they laugh in the face of gravity every day when they head to work. But we're pretty sure it's the dashing uniforms, like this Mile High Pilot Costume, that really get the girls flying!
If you do plan on wearing this costume to a party, we hope you're prepared for what you might run into. Real airline pilots are trained to handle stressful situations and can stay calm under pressure all day long. Having enamored gals flock over to them is easy by comparison, as is having women ask them the question that always makes them swoon: "Do you ever get scared when you're up there?" A real airline pilot can just fall back on their experience and cool-as-ice attitude to answer that. But, if you've never spent a second at the controls of a jumbo jet, you may need to get a little creative to avoid any turbulence and land the conversation safely.
Luckily, this sexy pilot style uniform will help you stick the landing! The jacket features gold buttons and stripes on the cuffs, and a wings patch sewn on the breast for that authentically debonair look. It also comes with a dashing pilot's cap, dress shirt collar and tie, and a cleverly saucy name tag for when you're feeling lucky (or you can leave off when you're not). You'll be flying the friendly skies in no time!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | February 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor qualityBy Ann | January 20, 2019Not the quality I expected. The hat had a plastic trim band that was too big and saggy. I sent it back and ordered a different outfitWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 16, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy ANTIONETTE C. | November 12, 2013We got plenty of compliments on the costume and we only saw one other pilot at the party.Was this review helpful to you?