Authentic Cop Costume
- 2 Badges
- 88% polyester 12% cotton
- Shirt has buttons at center front & at sleeve cuffs
- 2 breast pockets; police patch on each sleeve
- Pants have zipper fly, waist hook and belt loops
- 6 pockets in pants
- Self tie necktie
- Navy blue police cap has black vinyl brim
- Metal badges have pin backs
- Exclusively, made by us!
We have to admit: we know you’re on the right side of the law and all, but the authenticity of this good-looking costume is almost criminal!
But then, you’ve always been someone who appreciates doing things by the book, so it’s no huge surprise to us that you do up Halloween right. You’re the guy who takes his car to the dealer when it needs a repair; you’re the guy who actually changes the filter on the water pitcher the day it turns red; you’re the guy who claims 100% of his cash tips to the IRS. Hey, we’re not causing trouble; we applaud your stand-up citizenry. We wish there were more of you out there.
Patrol the party in this police officer uniform and the masses will abide by whatever rules you set. This deluxe costume comes with everything you need to look like the authentic article, from the uniform blues to the badge to the tie and police cap. All you’ll need to finish it off is a cop belt with all the tools of the trade, so the next bad guy who shows up dressed as “the guy who doesn’t wear costumes” can be cuffed and read his rights.
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||42 1/2"||108cm|
|Standard||Sleeve Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Sizing & DurabilityBy Bad Cop | October 29, 2021Height 6’-0” | Weight 200 | Size StandardI just received my police officer costume. Overall, the fit and quality are good. That said, the neck on the Men’s Standard size is suitable for a 10 year old. Also, the clasp on the pants is a joke and broke upon trying to engage. If it weren’t for my two issues, the costume would get 5 stars.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | April 20, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quality costumeBy Anonymous | October 29, 2019I'm really happy with the quality of this costume and recommend it. 2 things to note though:
1: Collar is tight for me and closing the top button is almost impossible. Looks like the model on the image for this costume was unable to button up the top button as well.
2: The waist on the pants measure as described however the legs are extra baggy.
I hope that in the future they make the legs less baggy and add a little extra space on the collar.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks pretty officialBy Justin | November 13, 2018I'm 5' 11", 170 and the medium fit really well. I just needed a belt for the pants. But overall, impressed with the quality!Was this review helpful to you?
- Best police officer costume out thereBy Anonymous | May 3, 2016It actually took me forever to find a police officer costume online that was real looking, all the ones I found were not good. But then I finally found this one and realized this was the best one I had found so I bought it and it is the most realistic looking one ever, the quality is great. I can't wait to wear it.Was this review helpful to you?