Adult FBI Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jacket has hook and loop closures at center front
- Letters "FBI" printed on back & left breast
- Baseball-style cap has hook & loop size adjustment band at back
- Hat has embroidered letters "FBI" on front
- Badge and sunglasses each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
Federal Bureau of Inaccessibility?
Alright, listen up people. This isn't your fancy-schmancy regular cop gig. There's no sipping Pina Coladas on the beach. No, now you're in the Federal Bureau of Investigations. (Or, just the Bureau if you want to sound cool like us.) You're new here so let us give you the rundown. Number one, don't go looking for Mulder and Scully. Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before, but their office is in a strictly confidential location. Number two, we're sure you want to meet Special Agent Clarice Starling, which makes sense; she's one of the best. But she spends a lot of time hanging out with Hannibal Lecter after all that weird stuff. Kinda creepy, if you ask us. Number three, you probably want to spend some time with Special Agent Dale Cooper, right? Ask him what happened in Twin Peaks all those years ago? Well, forget it. Cooper is off his rocker. We've put him through nine psych evals and trust us when we say you're better off not meeting.
Of course, the real heroes aren't the ones with their names in the papers. The real heroes are the ordinary, everyday agents who do the work of protecting the homeland. That's right, that's who you are. You don't go for flashy photos or magazine interviews. You go for getting the job done, for solving real crimes and keeping the streets safe. You're out there because you can't help but be called to the job. Or... maybe, you just like looking awesome.
Design & Details
Whichever reason you decided to wear our Made by Us FBI Costume, we're here to ensure you are primed for success. Our in-house design team put together this dark jacket and hat with the bold, yellow FBI print on the front and back so you'll be identified as one of those iconic TV crime-solving members of The Bureau. Add a badge and pair of sunglasses to your look to really win the day!
Instant Fame Not Included
Note: Wearing this costume is no guarantee that you will have your own gritty crime drama on TV.
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Standard||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Fantastic serviceBy Bill | November 3, 2022Height 6’2” | Size StandardCostume was as advertised.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AverageBy No | October 29, 2022Fit is fairly accurate if not a hair large. I wear an XL and the XL I received fits fine with a little extra room. The jacket is a cheap, hot, unlined nylon-type costume and NOT a real jacket. It is a costume only, so set your expectations. The FBI logos are good and should be ok if you don't put it in the washing machine. Buttons are fake and velcro is used to close the "jacket". The hat is fine and should last if you treat it carefully. Overall look is good.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2022Very cheap material, fake buttons, not breathable. This is not a jacket, just a plastic costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 24, 2020Was this review helpful to you?