Adult Plus Size State Trooper Costume
- 5 Name Plates
- 100% polyester
- Tie has elastic band to go around neck
- Pants have elastic waistband in back
- Pants do not have a zipper or button
- 5 name plates included
- Officially licensed
FOLLOW THE MONKEY
It seems that the quest for justice is never over for the Vermont officers. First, there were mysterious smugglers trafficking all sorts of illicit goods under the marker of the monkey. Then, it was all about avoiding border crossing for a mayor monkeying around with peculiar politics. This pattern can't be ignored! Who knows what may come with the Winter Soldiers of tomorrow, but we can be pretty sure what they're up to in the meantime...
Well, actually, we do have a little insight. Some of our in-house designers volunteer for the Vermont Troopers and come back with all sorts of stories. With all the pranks going on, especially with their newfound frenemies in the Royal Canadian Mounties, Mac and Ramathorn are going to need some extra help, and we're not just talking about a ride-along. (You know... especially after things did not end so well with the last one. Sorry, Fred Savage!)
DESIGN & DETAILS
It is time to join the team with this officially licensed State Trooper Costume from Super Troopers. Our own team of pranksters did their due diligence to create this high-quality look that will have you feeling ready to save your own team! Start with the short-sleeved shirt with shoulder accents and badge patches. Clip your gold police padge and choose which name tag you'll show off between the five primary troopers. The tie and pants finish off the base look while the wide-brimmed black and gold hat mark you as a true Super Trooper!
Now, one last thing to consider for your Super Trooper look is what kind of mustache is right for you. Certainly, you don't have to have one. But, you might want to bring in some mustache accessory options just to make sure that Cox takes you seriously. Then again, being taken seriously isn't quite the mantra of the Troopers, is it!?
|2X||Waist||43" - 52"||109cm - 132cm|
|3X||Waist||47" - 56"||119cm - 142cm|
|4X||Waist||56 1/2" - 64 1/2"||144cm - 164cm|
|5X||Waist||57" - 66"||145cm - 168cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Wrong sizeBy Benjamen | October 5, 2020Height 5'10" | Size 2XThe shirt i received for a 2x measured 44" across the chest. After multiple phone calls I was told they were all like that. DO NOT ORDER A 2X, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE WRONG SIZE!! I will never order from them again as this was a huge hassel and no costumeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry sizing about the sizing issues with this Super Troopers Costume, we're going to log this and fix it in the future!
Sizing is not what it seemsBy Matthew | October 30, 2019I wear 3xl in everything but when putting this shirt on it felt like I was wearing a 1xl or maybe a 2xl. Definitely not worth the money just a disappointment. When I asked for a refund they told me they would charge me 18% restocking fee, also I made the mistake and threw the plastic in game folded in always. So I now have a 75 dollar costume I can’t wear or even returned. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE I DID HEREWas this review helpful to you?
- Weirdest sizing everBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019The pants on this are completely large, like wearing a giant parachute. The shirt is the complete opposite, I put it on and I was about to pull an Incredible Hulk and just tear it up if I even sneezed at that pointWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Russ | October 16, 2019The pants are pretty big the 3xl was to big and there no drawstrings so you need a belt.?the ties just cheap and stupid I threw it out. The shirt is extremely small!! You can’t move your arms without the shirt riding up. The shirt is very short. It honestly went to my belly button. I’m 6’4 300 but 3xl usually is fine for me.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 15, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The costume was great as for material but kind of wish the uniform top was a bit bigger. My arms could hardly move when I tried it on. The pants are okay but I feel like you need loops for a belt.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018The hat, pants, name tags, and tie were great but the shirt was a problem wasn't long enough not wide enough for me and I wear 3xl shirts all the time this felt more like a 2xl shirt with a 3xl label on itWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?