Womens Deluxe SWAT Commander Costume
- Catsuit w/ Attached Vest
- Arm Band
- 2 Utility Garters
- Toy Walkie Talkie
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex stretch knit fabric; 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeveless catsuit has plunging neckline, center-front zipper
- Mesh vest panels fasten with ribbon lacing in back, plastic buckles in front
- Elastic belt, arm band and utility garters fasten with parachute buckles
- Multiple pockets that fasten with metal snaps
- Baseball-style cap has plastic size-adjustment band at back
The Right Woman for the Job
Well, it's time to face the bad news. The boys couldn't pull off the operation, and the mission looks like it might end in failure. We should have known this was a job for a woman! Show that you're the most skilled member of the squad when you finish the mission in style. Show that you're the elite SWAT Commander every unit needs when you wear this sexy costume! This outfit comes with a sassy style and plenty of tactical accessories to help you undertake any mission that comes your way.
This costume comes with a sleeveless catsuit that has a deep neckline for a sexy look. It's made out of a spandex blend material for a form fit and it fits with a zipper in the front. It also features an attached vest to make it look like a tactical outfit. The arm band and utility garters help you look ready for any mission. The belt buckles around the waist and the hat brings the whole look together. As a bonus, the costume comes with a fake walkie talkie that you can use to keep in communication with your team members.
|Small||Chest||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
- SwatBy Tiana | November 5, 2022Height 5’4 | Weight 155 | Size MediumThis costume is amazing! I received a ton of compliments at work! It was amazing! And comfortableBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 25, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?