NASA Flight Jacket for Adults
- Outer shell: 100% cotton twill fabric; lining: 100% polyester satin
- Jacket has separating zipper at center front
- Rib knit collar, sleeve cuffs, & waistband
- 2 zipper pockets on front
- Epaulets are anchored by hook & loop fastener
- Embroidered NASA and Space Shuttle patches on front, U.S. flag on left sleeve
- Officially licensed
Shoot for the Stars
Wouldn't be awesome to be a scientist or astronaut at NASA? There are two ways you could do this. 1) Pick a degree in physics, math, or engineering and study really, really hard, or 2) Wear a jacket that looks like something a NASA member would wear and tell everyone that you just helped launch a shuttle or recently came back from a mission to Mars. Either option would be lots of fun!
You'll blend right in with the other engineers and astronauts when you wear this NASA Flight Jacket for Adults! The deep lbue jacket zips up the front and has a twill outer shell with a soft satin lining. Rib knit on the collar, cuffs and sleeves make it extra comfortable. Official-looking patches and epaulets give the jacket an authentic look.
Houston, We Have an Awesome Costume
Have the best and easiest costume at your next party when you wear this fun jacket! You'll love being a NASA member for a day - and best of all, you don't need any training to dress as one.
|Large||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review