Straight Jacket Adult Costume
- 51% polyester, 41% cotton, 8% rayon
- Sturdy canvas fabric
- Has hook & loop fastener strips at center front
- Multiple same-fabric straps fasten w/ metal D-rings
We meant to learn how to become an escape artist, but somewhere along the way, we forgot to learn how to pick locks and escape from ropes.
Rather than take all of that time to learn how to be an actual magician, we came up with another idea. This Adult Straight Jacket looks like the real thing, but is MUCH easier to get in and out of, so you can impress your friends with your amazing Houdini-style escape act without learning how to get out of a real straight jacket!
This adult straight jacket costume is perfect for Halloween, haunted houses, or any other event where you want to have a scary look or perform a fun party trick! The jacket is made of poly blend canvas and fastens with hook and loop fastener strips at center front. The front also has multiple same-fabric strips that fasten with metal D-rings for a terrifying look!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Two StarsBy Richard | October 31, 2021Height 5’8” | Weight 180 | Size LargeIt was a great costume. But it started to rip in the shoulder on the back. I didn’t even know it someone had to tell me. I wore it to work and I do the files so I had my arms free. I understand if the arms were tied up.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good, massively mis-sizedBy Anonymous | September 26, 2015Said the L fit up to men's chest-size 46. I'm a 44 and it was way too small. I ordered an exchange for the XL.
Otherwise,it's probably the best-looking costume straight jacket I've seen out there.Was this review helpful to you?