Women's Dark Sorceress Costume Dress
- 100% polyester interlock knit & knit mesh fabrics
- Pullover sleeveless black interlock dress has cowl neckline
- Hooded knit mesh cape has ribbon ties at neck
Are you a natural night owl? Does “dinner” mean 9pm or later? Does 2am sound like the ideal time to go for a run? Are you known to bake a pie or clean the house when everyone else sleeps? It sounds like the magic of your productivity might be tied to the stars and moon!
If you’re most comfortable in the cover of night, then we suggest a costume that plays to your strong suit. This Women's Dark Sorceress Dress will prove to be a perfect accomplice to your evenings. Even if the Halloween party starts at 8pm, you won’t arrive until at least 11—which is when it’s really getting started anyway, you just have to glide in wearing this dark and mysterious garb. When people ask you where you’ve been you can answer them—or not; the mysteries of the night are yours to reveal when the mood strikes you. You can hide your identity or simply lurk in the shadows as you watch the partygoers retire, one by one. You’re just ramping up, so you can dance until the last guest has gone, then help your pal clean up; you may even be inspired to cook her a lovely late night meal. When everyone’s finally fast asleep, you can sit by the window in this gauzy getup and absorb the ancient wisdom of the moonlight.
The black knit dress is the color of a starless sky, but the real star of this costume is the hooded mesh cape. Tie the ribbon at your neck and finish off the whole look in smoldering black lipstick. Embrace your dark side and see the magic of your ways, just be sure to catch up on your sleep at some point!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy DiAnne | September 30, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Average CostumeBy Dianne | September 25, 2021Size StandardI love the way this looks online, but it does look different when you order and receive it. I was disappointed that the cape is completely mesh and the hood does not look as its advertised. I had to go out and buy a separate hood in order to make this work. I wish that would have been clearer.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Good look for a sorceress or witch. Easy to accessorize with mask and gloves.Was this review helpful to you?