Bossy Salem Sister Women's Witch Costume
- 100% polyester
- Dress is a pullover with hook and loop fastener at the neck
- Bodice has crisscrossed ribbon appliques to look like corset lacing
- Bell sleeves have decorative sequence
- Scalloped overlay at each hip
- wig is one size
- SHOES NOT INCLUDED
Three hundred years buried in the ground won't deter this witchy sister from snatching souls. (Now that's perseverance!) One of Salem's most notorious enchantresses, this witch rose from the ashes, brushed off the dirt, and immediately began looking for children for one very evil reason: to steal their souls and gain eternal beauty. We guess you could say she's into dramatic transformations. (Sianora wrinkles and see-ya-later sagging skin, we may have just stumbled upon the fountain of youth! Hee-yaw!)
Before you gasp in horror and automatically judge, there are plenty of unconventional and questionable beauty practices available promising everlasting youth. Is soul-sucking really more intrusive than syringes filled with plumping serum? Actually, what were we thinking? Of course, it is! Don't sweat it kiddos, you can all keep your souls. We'll opt for a beautiful, yet harmless, transformation by wearing a bossy Salem sister costume instead. Besides, we don't have wrinkles (yet) anyway.
The high collar, large belled sleeves, and corset-style bodice are vintage features on this dress, giving you the appearance of a 17th century Salem, Massachusetts spellcaster. The golden brocade detail glistens in the right light, accented by two ornate beads attached to the middle. Sparkling plum trim outlines the elbows, collar, and skirt. Fans of dark and bold colors will appreciate the royal blue, lush green, and dark plum fabric. Unlike most 17th century women's apparel, this garment is not difficult to put on and you'll be comfortable too.
No Children, No Problem
Your spellbinding beauty doesn't rely on children's youth. Use makeup and accessories to give your final look a dash of authenticity and leave the potions and trick-or-treating kids alone. Add a curly red wig for an eccentric look and don't forget the red lipstick to draw a cupid's bow on your lips. Finally, team up with your equally eerie sisters for a little bit of black magic and some razzle-dazzle.
- It's OkayBy Anonymous | November 2, 2019This costume size runs much smaller than it says. I usually wear a 6. This costume was a size small (6-8). I barely was able to wear it and heard seams popping as I was putting it on. I had to have help to put it on and to get out of it. Also, the wig color is clown orange. I even had someone ask me if I was a clown. Other than these issues, the dress was pretty, and the costume was pretty much as the picture showed it to be.Was this review helpful to you?
- Hocus pocus witchBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Inside costume was extremely itchy. I would not recommend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Everything was perfect!By Shopper1 | November 18, 2018I love everything I ordered from this site, all of it was well made and good quality and arrived in time.Was this review helpful to you?