Toddler Deer Poncho
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester , polyurethane foam
- Super soft cape has attached felt antlers and faux flowers on the hood
- Faux fur down the front of the cape
- Polka dots along the bottom of the cape
- Cape ties around the collar w/ satin ribbons
everyone will fawn
Alright, let us level with you for a minute: we have seen a lot of cute costumes before. Not just because of our business (HalloweenCostumes.com and all), but also personally we have had a lot of cute outfits. We've worn outfits designed to depict fairies and butterflies, costumes for kittens and puppies. We're a big fan of what we like to call the "Cute Factor." If a costume is made unbearably cute, through either design or implementation, everyone will love it. Cute costumes make everyone feel better about life. It's practically a provable fact. And for that? We're grateful to all of our cute costumes that have come before.
We owe a debt of gratitude to all the cuties who came before us, because they allowed some genius designers somewhere to cook up the scientifically proven Cutest Costume Ever: this Toddler Deer Poncho. If you know someone who relishes in the idea of cute and wants to make others around them go "aw," then maybe they need this super soft, all-polyester cape will not disappoint. With felt antlers and faux flowers on the hood, polka dots along the bottom, and satin ribbons tied to the collar, there's no way this doesn't win Cutest New Costume.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute butBy Blair | October 24, 2020Size 3T/4TOrdered this for my daughter. She’s 3, in a size 3/4T, so I ordered her size. It fits well, but the poncho needs to be longer. She’s only 3, so I like clothing that covers her tush.. This does not and she’s not overly tall for her age. Also, the hood is constantly falling down and there’s only one piece of velcro that holds the poncho closed, which is right at the top, on the neck line. Just poorly made. The material is nice, but really other than that, and her looking super cute in it anyway, there isn’t anything to boast about. I wouldn’t recommend this costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?