Deer Toddler Costume
- 100% polyester
- Minky soft fabric jumpsuit w/ all over printed fawn spots
- Zipper down center front
- Cuddle plush tan belly fabric
- Faux fur tail attached on the back
- Felt antlers and inside ears
- Elastic bands on the hooves to secure under your feet
- Exclusively made by us!
Your Deerest One
When you look at your little one, you see a curious little beast who practically prances through life with boundless energy and joy. Your kid is so happy in nature — walking through the trees, tossing rocks into the creek, and exploring the woods behind your house.
It should come as no surprise to you, then, that picking this exclusive Toddler Deer Costume for Halloween would delight your child to no end! Not only is fall a perfect time to embrace their woodland creature character, but this cute costume will also provide warmth and comfort in chillier weather. It's so easy to wear and totally transformative that we wouldn't be surprised if your kid turns this look into their favorite winter loungewear at home! Just make sure you teach them how to stand completely still at the slightest indication of any noise, and to eat all their veggies — these are deer hallmarks they'll want to have down pat by Halloween night.
Design & Details
This sweet look is as simple and serene as a quiet moment in the woods, and it was crafted right in our in-house design studio. It's a front-zipping jumpsuit in velvety brown fabric, speckled with sweet white spots and a matching belly patch. Black mitts and shoe covers turn your kid's hands and feet into hooves, while the hood pulls up to create the cute deer head, antlers at all!
Bright-Eyed and Bushy-Tailed
To complete this look, a white bushy tail is attached to the back and has them ready to bound over rocks and streams, seamlessly. Er, well maybe not seamlessly. They are still a toddler after all!
|18 Months||Chest||23 1/2"||60cm|
|18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|18 Months||Torso||16 1/2"||42cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|2T||Sleeve Length||11 3/4"||30cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Not worth the moneyBy Shawn | September 29, 2021Size 4TMy daughter was so excited for this costume until it arrived. The costume arrived shoved in a bag with zero care in regards to keeping the costume looking nice. The antlers were partially filled with polyfil that was coming out of the base and the entire costume was left with long string tails. Because of the poor quality of the antlers, they were bent up beyond straightening. Because of the way the costume was shoved in the bag, the spots were cracking. They sent us a replacement one, but it was in no better shape and I was told that it is just the nature of the costume.
If you spend $40 on a costume, you expect some quality, but this was a thin jumper with iron on spots, and terrible quality fabric all around. The zipper was shoddy and got stuck, and they couldn’t even be bothered to remove the thread tails when it was off the machine.
The only reason they got 2 stars was because the customer service was good and both costumes were returned.
The snow leopard costume we also ordered for our other daughter is very nice.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not worth the money Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not worth the money No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 18, 2022Size 4TWas this review helpful to you?