Baby Deer Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Enclosed Hands & Feet
- 100% polyester velour, fleece & faux fur fabrics
- Front zipper, enclosed hands & feet
- Faux fur belly & tail, printed spots
- Fleece mitts & booties
- Ears & antlers on top of hood; antlers have wire inside
When you're walking in the woods, do you ever think about the little animals hiding behind the wall of leaves? Sometimes you can hear a small part of the population: the birds singing in the canopy, the chatter of squirrels, maybe the crunch of underbrush as something scurries away from the path. Maybe that's what we like about the woods, we can't see everything. Lurking behind the leaves is mystery of the cutest sort.
Yep, it's too bad that when we're walking those nature paths we're missing out on the forest's cutest happenings. Sun washed clearings, buzzing with the activity of hopping bunnies that are fresh out of their den. A blur of fox kits wrestling over the last of a bone under a sprawling oak tree. Maybe there's even a line of black and white skunks trotting along a gully somewhere behind the trees, their tails proudly in the air. Honestly, we're glad we've never run into a family of skunks. If you've spent a lot of time in or near the forest then there is one infant animal you probably have seen: the baby deer. Though the fawn spends plenty of time curled up, hiding in the grass, there are few sights as sweet as watching a fawn cautiously accompanying its mother, nibbling at grass, twitching its ears, already alert to the wild world it lives in.
When you're looking for an adorable costume for your little one, consider paying tribute to the sweet fawn of the forest. Your baby will probably love this cozy costume too! This easy on onesie is made of soft velour and zips up the front. Slip the hood with attached ears and antlers over your little one's head to complete the look. Just don't be surprised when people start "fawning" over your little dear.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||12 1/2"||32cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||7 1/2"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||19 1/4"||49cm|
|0/3 Months||Child Size||0-3 months||0-3 months|
|3/6 Months||Sleeve Length||8 1/2"||22cm|
|3/6 Months||Jumpsuit Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|3/6 Months||Child Size||3-6 months||3-6 months|
|6/9 Months||Chest||23 1/2"||60cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9 1/2"||24cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|6/9 Months||Child Size||6-9 months||6-9 months|
|9/12mo||Child Size||9-12 months||9-12 months|
|12/18mo||Jumpsuit Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|12/18mo||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- AdorableBy Lindsay | November 2, 2020Bought this for my daughter. Super adorable. However the quality of the costume not so much. Overall it was great but it tore in the foot and on the side of the leg. Overall I loved it for her but just disappointed that it ripped when she only wore it for 30 minutes. I would also recommend that the hooves where the hands are should be made like the matching women’s costume and be open.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | January 21, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Love!!!By Kayla | November 18, 2018Absolutely loved this costume!!! It kept my 3 month old warm while we were out and about. I did size up, so I could layer him underneath.Was this review helpful to you?