Women's Fawn Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hood
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex stretch velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- All-over printed spots
- Hood has stuffed ears and wired antlers
- Faux leather "hooves" sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Exclusively, made by us!
A NEWLY CROWNED CRITTER
Forget everything you know about forest creatures because this fawn breaks the mold! She's actually more like royalty than a woodland critter and we'll tell you why!
Typically, a large majestic buck is said to be the ruler of the forest. Because of his mighty antlers, the rest of the herd looks up to him. But, in an enchanted forest, things tend to be a little bit different. In the last magical forest we explored—and there have been several—we were shocked to find that a hardy buck was not the king of the forest, nor were the woodland nymphs, the garden goddesses, not even the flower sprites! In this charming forest, a gorgeous fawn happened to be the dignified ruler... sort of like one of those 'child on the throne' situations.
Well, let us be the first to say that this enchanting fawn is quite the queen! All the woodland inhabitants get along harmoniously because of her peaceful command and delightful prance. She spends most of her days making sure that all animals, big and small, are cared for, then she frolics in a field of dandelions with the rest of the herd.
DESIGN & DETAILS
You'll love feeling like a regal and respected creature of the forest when you prance around in this fawn costume. The exclusive design is a soft and comfortable hooded jumpsuit that zips up the front and comes with attached hand covers in the form of hooves. It is printed to have a two-tone deer look and the white spots make it clear that you're the cutest form of all deer out there. Now just polish the popular deer makeup application tutorials that are all over Instagram and you'll be to reign over the woodlands with ease.
A CROWN OF ANTLERS
We know that little fawns don't have antlers yet. That confused us, too at first. But, then we realized it was the crown marking this fawn as the ruler of the woods. So, naturally, we've got to give you that as well!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Nice CostumeBy Melissa | October 30, 2022Height 5’7 | Weight 200Costume was well made and very warm. I picked a 1 x instead of an extra large. I am 5’7 and weigh 200lbs. It fit well but was definitely short. I wore brown high boots that went right below my knee.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Dena | October 31, 2021Height 5'4 | Size X-LargeFast shipping, fits true to size and very comfortableBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- perfectBy Ashley | November 2, 2020Height 4"11 | Weight 97 | Size X-SmallI absolutely loved it and got lots of compliments. The hood and antlers were fine, you just have to fold it the right way . It's a little tight around the chest but not terrible. Everyone loved my tail. Also you may wanna wear a pair of pants underneath to prevent it from riding up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very CuteBy Lindsay | November 2, 2020Height 5’6” | Weight 137 | Size LargeWent based on recommended sizing. I could have bought a medium. This costume is very cute and got the matching one for my daughter. However the hood is a little large and when you put it up the antlers do not stay up. They need to find a way to design it better.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Loved it!!!By Adi | February 1, 2020Beautiful!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...It's so cool to see our Made by Us deer costume out in the wild. Your fawn makeup looks beautiful! Thanks for the pictures and the review. Come back and check out the rest of our costumes, any time!
- Love it BUT, i have one complaintBy Jenna | October 29, 2019I bought this jumper hearing about several flaws with it. The zipper hasn’t actually broke yet, but if you are not careful I can see where it can be broke. It’s actually coming apart at one of the seams near the bottom of the zipper.
I heard the ears and antlers don’t stay up. NOT true with the one I got. I can lay the antlers back or I can stand them up. I think they finally added some support.
It seems like it’s gonna be quit warm, the chest part is a little shear but the rest is fine.
Thank you for fulfilling my costume need this year!!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Love it BUT, i have one complaint Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Love it BUT, i have one complaint No (0)
- Three StarsBy Jeni DeMara | November 6, 2022Height 5’6” | Weight 110 | Size LargeThis costume runs small, but a larger size and it fit well. Hard to get antlers to stay up.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Betsy | November 5, 2021Size LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Kelly | October 20, 2021Size LargeThe light tan part is completely see through. I would say size wise it runs true to size maybe a little small. The antlers on the hood are small and very crushed from the shipping but they may perk up if I had opted to keep it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tina | October 7, 2021Height 5’6 | Weight 115 | Size SmallCute, fit perfectly-not skin tight but not loose. Hood is too big and drapes, like a monk hood. Antlers didn’t stay up well because of this. I cut hood off and wore fawn ears antler headband sold here.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy M | September 30, 2021Height 5’3” | Weight 110The costume is warm - my main goal -though the antlers do not stay up. Nice overall. I am normally size XS in pretty much everything, but ordered small per the measurements provided, which was the right choice. The measurements are accurate.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2020Height 5’2” | Weight 118 | Size SmallCostume is meant to fit like a body suit. It is supposed to be tight. I did size up (normally I wear XS, size 25 jeans) and the small fit nicely. I could have worn the XS but it would have been stretched and more revealing. Antlers and ears don’t stay up. Overall cute but will need to find a solution for the hood/antlers.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for the sizing feedback on your Fawn costume! It really helps us get those sizing charts correct. Sorry to hear that the antlers aren't cooperating. Some tan pipe cleaners or a paperclip can often do wonders but if they're still a problem, contact our customer service department so we can keep the skip in your step!
- antlers donto stay up bad qualityBy Joreen | February 24, 2020need to returnWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 11, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Donna | December 14, 2018I just wanted a full one piece suit but apparently, it was more sexier than I thought. Lots of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Current Customer | November 15, 2018This is not made well and the ears and antlers do not stay up or look right. the tail is really low on the custom it looks like its out of the buttWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute/fits smallBy Woo | October 25, 2018Very cute costume.
Bought if for my 11 year old daughter. Bought a woman's small. It is very tight and has a small split below the zipper.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Alisha | October 18, 2018Nice, but really thin and my ears came in broken.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute and comfyBy Current Customer | September 20, 2017The size chart is really accurate. The antlers and the ears don't stay up, so I have to modify it. Amd, it's a little see thru but still pretty nice and soft.Was this review helpful to you?
- great buyBy Anonymous | November 1, 2016Absolutely loved the product. Since I was buying online without seeing it in person, I knew I was taking a chance, and was prepared to be disappointed. But definitely pleasantly surprised. The fabric was more realistic (in color and texture) than the other store-bought deer outfits I've seen in the past, and very comfortable. Note: I did want it to be super comfortable so I bought a size larger than I needed and was very glad I did - so I would say it RUNS SMALL. Also, the hoodie had a tendency to slip back, off my head, but that did not bother me at all since I preferred it off unless I was cold, or taking a picture, and it could have been easily secured in place if I had wanted it to be.Was this review helpful to you?
- FawnBy Anonymous | October 30, 2016Great and comfortableWas this review helpful to you?