Sexy Deer Costume
- Hooded Dress
- Sexy Deer Costume
- 100% polyester
- Sheath-style hooded pullover dress has 3-quarter length sleeves
- White faux fur front inset panel, printed white spots on back
- Fur tail attached at back
- Hood has hole at top so headband ears and antlers can fit through
- Headband has attached furry deer ears and movable antlers
THE MYTH OF THE FAWN
The woods are a mysterious place. You never know what kind of woodland creatures you may run into or what kind of adventures await! We've all heard about the fawn and of a certain tragic tale that supposedly took place in the midst of the trees. But, an even older tale suggests that the fawn was a human and deer hybrid! This creature was no victim in the woods. No! It was the master of the realm, the trick-player, the guide...
All stories have at least a tiny fragment of truth, though, and perhaps you might be the one to bring this tale from the storybooks to reality! Become a frisky forest creature and show all that this is your domain. Now you can become the prettiest doe on the block or show off those horns and be the biggest buck the urban jungle has ever seen. Whether you picture yourself hanging out with the gang or frolicking in the forest, you'll have a hard time beating this fun style.
DESIGN & DETAILS
Our in-house designers are in-the-know when it comes to mystical woodland creatures and have done all the moonlight prancing necessary to pull off this perfectly exclusive Sexy Deer Costume. Become a real to life fawn with this fun and unique animal-style sheath dress costume featuring a faux fur panel and printed spots to add those essential deer-like traits to your look. The back of the dress has an attached faux fur tail that is held up by a thread sewn through the hood seam. The hood has holes at the top so your movable antlers can comfortably fit through. Who says antlers are just for the bucks!? When you're a fawn, you get to decide how woodland magic works!
NOT JUST FOR NARNIA
If you thought that the magical animals of a land through the wardrobe was the only place you would be finding a bit of mystical elegance, you were wrong! It is time to let the fawn out of that winter realm and into the urban jungle! Prepare for a day and night of real life frolicking when you climb into this exclusively designed Deer Costume and start pulling some pranks of your own.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||15 3/4"||40cm|
|Medium/Large||Sleeve Length||16 1/2"||42cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||16 3/4"||43cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Deer in HeadlightsBy 143ErinB | October 23, 2013This costume is great! The tail is adorable, and so are the antlers. There's not too much give in the fabric, but it's super comfortable, and once it's on it fits really snug and cute. I wore it to a Halloween party where everyone had incredibly elaborate costumes and still received lots of compliments. My date was originally planning on being a car (so I would be the deer in headlights), but couldn't find a good car costume, so he went as a hunter. Everyone loved it. There was also a few people who thought I was a fox from the "what does the fox say" video, so it would probably work well for that if you took the antlers off the headband.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019Loved this costume I purchased in 2016, but never wrote a review. It runs a little small, so if you are a true medium I would suggest not getting the sm/md.Was this review helpful to you?
- Really cuteBy Nancy L. | September 30, 20155'4 135 pds. I ordered an XL and it is pretty fitted! So I'm thinking it runs Small. But super cuteWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute but tightBy Evelyn | November 1, 2021Height 5”3 | Weight 175 | Size X-LargeThe outfit is cute however it is very tight. I am 5’3 175lbs and ordered and X-LARGE thinking it would be a little loose on me. Was almost too tight. And my tail was not held up by anything. Just hung there. Overall cute and received a lot of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs smallBy Doe | October 22, 2019The S/M fits like a size 4 and is VERY short. I'm 5'3" and it JUST covers my butt. You will likely want to wear some black leggings under it. Don't try panty hose or spandex shorts underneath, because they will be visible.
The costume is cute, with a fishing line holding the tail up. The brown fabric is very thin though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018It was a cute costume! Giving it a two because the tail fell off at the beginning of the night which was really disappointing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute, sexy and adorable - all in one costume!By Gina | October 17, 2016Ran a little small but once the correct size came in...it was a winner!Was this review helpful to you?
- perfect costumeBy Current Customer | October 15, 2016I ordered a larger size so I could put warmer clothes on under it, and fit perfectly. Very cute. You will want to get a alternate set of antlers tho they aren't the greatest!?Was this review helpful to you?
- perfectBy Current Customer | December 1, 2015I purchased Larger than normally wear so I could wear something warmer under it. Worked Perfect. It's really cuteWas this review helpful to you?