Girl's Fawn Costume Dress
- Hooded Dress
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Dress has front zipper
- All-over printed spots
- Faux leather "hooves" sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Ears & antlers on top of hood have wire inside
- Leggings have elastic waistband
- Exclusively, made by us!
Have you ever stumbled upon a baby deer in the woods? When they're born they can't quite keep up with their energetic mothers so the new mamas have to leave them in tall grasses as they go off to find a place where they can graze. When you see them curled in their hiding spot it's an unforgettable sight, they lay there still as stone with spots on their back to help them blend into their wild surroundings.
Does your daughter love that Sunday afternoon walk in the woods? It can be beautiful any time of year. In the spring the trees are looking fuzzy with the beginning leaves and the air smells fresh and green. In the summer you brave the insects and enjoy the lush forest canopy with its symphony of birds. When fall rolls around you two get excited in the crisp air, gathering special leaves from the ground to admire each one's individual color. The forest is even special in the winter. Though it takes some convincing to get out of the house, you get to see the birds flit from tree to tree deep in the woods as snow crunches beneath your boots.
So, it's no surprise if your daughter wants to be a fawn for Halloween. The creatures are at once delicate with their pattern of spots and tough with their ability to adapt to all sorts of weather throughout the year. She'll look like she belongs in the wild in the front zippered brown tunic with spots, a beige belly, and fawn hoof sleeve cuffs. She'll love the velvety texture and the hood with its ears and antlers. Just like that fawn curled in the grass, you saw so long ago, your little one in this ensemble will be an unforgettably sweet sight!
|X-Small||Dress Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Waist||16" - 18"||41cm - 46cm|
|Small||Leggings Waist||18" - 22"||46cm - 56cm|
|Medium||Leggings Waist||20" - 25"||51cm - 64cm|
|Large||Leggings Waist||23" - 28"||58cm - 71cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Waist||25" - 31"||64cm - 79cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Adorable!By Nat | November 10, 2020Size SmallVery cute, comfy and warm. Good quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Nat! We're so glad you loved our exclusive Fawn Costume! You're daughter looks adorable in it. Nice touch with the makeup!
- She loves it!By Current Customer | October 4, 2017It is a well made costume. Very cute. Only problem is that the antlers lay flat which wasn’t a big deal because she was taking on and off the hood! It’s cute!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled She loves it! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled She loves it! No (0)
- Four StarsBy Christine | November 2, 2022The hood didn’t stay up well making the ears and antlers fall back, but it was still cute.Was this review helpful to you?
Antlers are weird, it's CUTE thoughBy ValerieWallace | November 16, 2021Size MediumMy daughter is a very petite little girl. This was big on her, but workable. the antlers were the downfall of the costume... they were just odd looking and kept falling over. We found a better costume locally that fit her well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Super cute, good quality, accurate sizing.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute costume!By Current Customer | October 23, 2018My daughter is going to be nice and warm in this Pennsylvania cold weather for trick-or-treating. The reason for the four stars for this adorable costume is the price was a bit high and because the pants (I ordered the 8/10) could have been a little bigger. The top is gernously sized and could easily fit a coat underneath. Her twin brother decided if she was going to be a fawn, he’d dress up as a hunter to coordinate.Was this review helpful to you?