Plus Size Cozy Fawn Costume
- Hooded Dress
- 100% polyester fleece & felt fabrics; 65% acrylic, 35% polyester faux fur
- Hooded dress has separating front zipper, appliqued spots, fur tail sewn to back
- Sleeves have black felt cuffs that look like hooves
- Fur ears & soft-sculpted antlers sewn to top of hood
- Leggings sold separately
Ah, the great outdoors! The smell of that crisp woodland dew-filled air. The soft glow of the green plant life cascading across the forest floor. The sunny rays of light warming your skin as you walk through the trees.
It all just sort of makes you want to...frolic. Doesn't it? The more time we spend outdoors, the more easily we understand why deer seem to have such a great time bounding through the woods; we’re not going to lie, we have spent a lot of time being jealous of those adorable woodland critters. That's why we love this Cozy Fawn Costume! This cuddly costume is a cute and comfy outfit based on your favorite forest animal. Because we’re thinking you may be as tired of envying every deer you see as we are--it is time you turn into one and feel the exhilaration yourself!
The costume has a soft construction, so wearing it all night long and into the dawn is a pleasure and not a chore. With white speckles on the front and a hood with deer ears and antlers on the top, you'll not only feel cozy, but you'll also look like one of the herd in no time! And all it takes is a quick zip in front to put it on. It's a great for anyone who wants to frolic in the great outdoors. We are actually getting one ourselves--so, we’ll see you out there beneath the trees!
- Loved itBy Natalie Garcia | November 18, 2018Perfect, comfortable, cute! Got so many compliments. The hood didn't sit quite right, but it was ok. It was too warm to wear a hood that night anyway.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Not A Good Plus SizeBy ValerieWallace | November 16, 2021Height 5'3" | Size 5XI usually wear a 3x or 4x depending on the garment. I ordered a 5x to be safe... this thing was LONG, but fit like a 2x. the hood was SUPER baggy and I ended up returning it for a bigger size (that didn't work out either.)Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tilly | November 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- SizingBy Cathy | October 3, 2021The outfit is very cute but the sizing is off. I'm normally a large/extra large and it is too straight for my curves. I ordered a 1x/2x because that's a common issue in the years pastBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- TOO SMALLBy Current Customer | October 31, 2019I ordered this costume because it is very simple...just zip it up and go! It's very soft and comfortable and really cute. Normally, I wear a women's large, thankfully I ordered a 1X/2X as I was expecting to wear a sweater underneath (to avoid wearing a jacket which would have covered it) and was hoping it would be a bit 'baggy'. However, this costume is very SMALL for a 1X/2X. Therefore, I was only able to wear a t-shirt underneath as the costume was quite snug. Just wish the sizing chart or the measurements of the costume had been more accurate.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just cozy and perfect!By Tzlil | January 25, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Did not fit true to sizeBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Beyond disappointed. Ordered a larger size, just in case. That didn't even fit. Paid extra for express shipping. Tried it on and was awful. Never will buy online again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Confusing but Cute!By Current Customer | October 2, 2018Soft, Cozy, Comfortable & well made.
It is called the "Fawn" and it has fawn spots, but it also has antlers ...wrong, but cuteWas this review helpful to you?