Thunder Superhero Costume
- 100% polyester costume
- Jersey knit fabric with wet-look faux leather finish
- Thunder Superhero Costume
- Form-fitting jumpsuit has front zipper and stand-up collar
- Neckline & epaulets edged w/ silver piping accents
- Silver piping accents down each side seam
- Black satin knee-length cape fastens to jumpsuit w/ buttons
Whenever we are pondering which superpower we might like to most have, it is easy to jump right to the simple act. Flying around or chucking bolts of energy? We can imagine ourselves performing those fantastic actions really easily and quickly move to which adventures we might be on. But, there is plenty more that we need to consider. What is our backstory? Where did we start? How did our powers manifest? Those origin tidbits are crucial! And, then, how about the specifics of the powers? How does our flight work!? Wings? Do we have psychic conversations with the force of gravity and ask that it quit being so demanding for a while? Is it merely the extension of our strength and ability to jump? Ha… naw, that last one sounds crazy.
It is helpful to wrap up all our powers into a single theme… something that is easy enough to recognize and then name. Flight and energy control—let’s go with lightning since it is the fastest and probably the one that most quickly connects with serious power. Heck, this is energy you can hear for miles away! Flight and lightning adds up pretty quick to weather control.
It is time to climb high into the skies and command lightning, thunder, winds, and water. Team up with some other superpowered friends in this Thunder Superhero costume and take full command of the elements of nature and weather. This jersey knit fabric and faux leather jumpsuit has an intimidating stand-up collar and a wet-look texture reminiscent of flying through clouds and downpour. The black satin cape fastens to the jumpsuit via buttons and has wrist straps so you can flare out the fabric when you’re ready to take to the skies and is edged with silver piping accents to give you the flashy look of lightning amidst the black skies. Take command of a new league of heroes because there is stormy weather on the horizon… or is that just you!?
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Small||Chest||32" - 35"||81cm - 89cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Large||Chest||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Chest||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
- Mistress of the ElementsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2014Feel the force of the elements in this awesome costume! The quality and construction of this costume is amazing for the price. I'm 5'6" and 150lbs. I ordered the large and it fit great!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Fit!By Kayla | December 5, 2018I purchased this costume in a size small, a week before I needed it and it arrived very quickly! The size fit perfectly and it hugged my body well. The length was perfect for adding boots with a small heel (I'm 5'4). I do wish the cape had the option of being attached to the arms like in the picture, but it looked great overall. I was very happy with this purchase and received lots of compliments! (Wig in picture not included.)Was this review helpful to you?
- STORM!!By stormgirl | June 12, 2016Went to Comic Con in Philly had a ball!!!! Costume was a huge hit!!! Everyone loved it!! I'm only 5'2, it wasn't too long, it fit just right for me. It isn't like professional Cosplay, but you it looks REALLY AWESOME! I got compliments ALL day! I loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Very pleasedBy Anonymous | February 27, 2016Normally costumes run small but his one actually was true to size. Had lots of fun with it!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...What a fantastic looking Super Hero you make! Granted, wearing the super mommy costume on a daily basis is no small feat, we applaud the work you do and salute you for removing that costume for a day to wear one of ours. We hope that the birthday party was a success, and that you have many more in the future!
- Do you know what happens to toad when it's struck by lightning??By Kristopher McKenzie | October 15, 2015This costume is freaking 100% amazing and its very stretchy I bought it for my boyfriend who was doing a genderbent cosplay of storm for a Con and it was perfect a few things needed to be added but saved a bundle from order it from other cosplays sites which cost 200$-300$ and a large fit's him great and still had extra room he's a 34" waist and in 38" and it even fits me and I'm concidered plus size XL+
Over all this costume is 100/100 great for any X-Men films loversWas this review helpful to you?
- Costume was a HIT!By Anonymous | April 30, 2015I wore this costume as Storm to C2E2 this year and got GREAT reviews! I was wondering if I could buy this costume since I've already rented it. I wouldn't mind paying more to buy it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun, though not complete.By Tré W. | November 6, 2013I really love how the costume fit. It was perfect for the party I attended and was a fit with everyone there. However, I was a little disappointed that the cape didn't attach at the arms like it does in the pictures. Still a good purchase, though.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Justin | October 21, 2021Height 5’10 | Weight 155 | Size X-LargeGot the extra large, it was a little large for my size I’d recommend large if you’re close to my measurements. It was really good though so happy with it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Love this costume!!!By kiani | October 25, 2015I bought it last Tuesday & I got it in the mail the next day. I'm about 5'3 and 137 lb (give or take). The small fits perfectly! Only thing I wish it came with was the x-men belt, but it makes sense, the costume says thunder not storm. Other than that I can't wait to wear it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great quality!By Elisa C. | October 14, 2015This is a great quality costume. Better than I expected and fits perfectly! Only thing I was a little disappointed is that the cape does not attach to the arms at the wrist like on the picture. but other than that great item! and really fast shipping. I received my order sooner than expected. Packaging was great the item was well packed and nicely protected.Was this review helpful to you?