Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark- Big Toe Mask
- Natural latex full-head mask has slit at back for access
- Small eye openings in front of character eyes allow limited vision
- Faux hair attached on the back of the mask
- Officially licensed
The first story every to be featured in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, The Big Toe follows a child who finds a big toe in his garden. When a little boy takes a big toe from his garden and gives it to his mom -- who, for some reason, thinks it will make a nice addition to that evening's pot of soup -- he begins hearing voices. "Where is my big toe," the voice groans. On and on it goes, until, well, you see the mask here.
This officially licensed Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Big Toe Mask will haunt, well, whomever you want it to haunt this Halloween because you can put it on and wreak havoc all over. The natural latex mask has slits at the back for access while small eye openings in front of the character's eyes allows limited vision, and faux hair is attached to the back of the mask. This thing is so realistic and bone-chilling, they may write new stories about yourself and your legacy of haunting the neighborhood.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Hair Falls OffBy Nick | July 3, 2021The hair falls off with every use even if you take care of it. I use the mask for very basic photoshoots and after every use a handful of hair falls off. It's weird because you can clearly see where they glued gobs of hair to the mask. It's certainly a creepy mask for fans of the books but without hair it won't have the same value.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Hair Falls Off Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Hair Falls Off No (0)
- Scariest Mask EVER!!!By Dekova | November 3, 2022I was a bit skeptical when I first purchased this mask. However, once it got to my house, we opened it up, put it on, and it was literally the scariest mask ever! I thought it would be cool to purchase this mask for the wife since I was going to be Michael Myers for Halloween and she turned out to be the scariest of the two. This one was keeper folks! You will not be disappointed in this one. The hair is so lifelike and placed in such a way that it looks like the scalp had been burned or tortured. Great product!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Hair falls offBy Daisy | December 5, 2020Size StandardThe mask is good but some of the hair comes off easily. Even when taking good care of it.Was this review helpful to you?