Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark- Big Toe Mask
- Natural latex full-head mask has slit at back for access
- Small eye openings in front of character eyes allow limited vision
- Faux hair attached on the back of the mask
- Officially licensed
The first story every to be featured in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, The Big Toe follows a child who finds a big toe in his garden. When a little boy takes a big toe from his garden and gives it to his mom -- who, for some reason, thinks it will make a nice addition to that evening's pot of soup -- he begins hearing voices. "Where is my big toe," the voice groans. On and on it goes, until, well, you see the mask here.
This officially licensed Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Big Toe Mask will haunt, well, whomever you want it to haunt this Halloween because you can put it on and wreak havoc all over. The natural latex mask has slits at the back for access while small eye openings in front of the character's eyes allows limited vision, and faux hair is attached to the back of the mask. This thing is so realistic and bone-chilling, they may write new stories about yourself and your legacy of haunting the neighborhood.
- Hair Falls OffBy Nick | July 3, 2021The hair falls off with every use even if you take care of it. I use the mask for very basic photoshoots and after every use a handful of hair falls off. It's weird because you can clearly see where they glued gobs of hair to the mask. It's certainly a creepy mask for fans of the books but without hair it won't have the same value.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Hair falls offBy Daisy | December 5, 2020Size StandardThe mask is good but some of the hair comes off easily. Even when taking good care of it.Was this review helpful to you?