Crow Skull Mask
- Molded latex mask covers entire head
- Beak hangs below face
- Large eyeholes have mesh covering
Nevermore! Caw Caw Caw! Nevermore! Do you hear that? It’s just like the call of a crow only...creepier. Much, much creepier.
But you know where that scary sound is coming from, don’t you? You also know just what everyone loves on Halloween night: a really bad omen and a spooky skeletal specter made extra popular by Edgar Allan Poe. Darken your friends’ eve by sitting on a perch on the party’s front porch in this creepy Crow Skull Mask; it’s bound to be the perfect place to watch out for fresh victims. No guest will know what’s coming to them until you swoop in for the kill or scare, whatever you want to call it. Ghosts are for the birds; pair this particularly petrifying mask with one of our simple robes for a truly frightful costume you can caw on year after year, something your creeped out friends might not appreciate.
A different costume every year? Nevermore.
- Five StarsBy Korrina | November 5, 2022Amazing! The details were awesomeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- A bit largeBy Current Customer | September 5, 2017Cool but keeps sliding down so I can't see out of itWas this review helpful to you?
- the crows knowsBy nitpik | October 9, 2022Good quality
good detailBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?