- 3-Piece Scythe
- 5 feet long when assembled
- Blade is approx. 22" long
- Pieces snap together--no tools required for assembly
This Reaper Scythe looks just like one carried by the legendary Grim Reaper. Made of molded plastic, this toy accessory accomplishes the scary look with a macabre blade on top along with a skull near the blade. Pair it up with a black robe and you'll be ready to scare the pants off of any poor living soul.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 3, 2020Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- GreatBy Current Customer | October 13, 2020as pictured and described perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We bet that this scythe prop will make your Reaper costume extra spine-chilling! Thanks for leaving a review and have a happy Halloween!
- Five StarsBy gil | March 31, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- The best Reaper Scythe I've seen yet!By ReapersHorror | September 22, 2019I'd say that this is the best looking Reaper Scythe I've been able to find anywhere! There's not much bad that can be said about it. Even one of the things that I initially thought might be bad about it, its entirely plastic construction, turned out to be to my advantage when going to a convention. This is because many conventions don't allow for carry around props to feature any type of metal; not even an armature. Since this is an entirely plastic prop, there should be no problem when taking it to any kind of convention or cosplay event.Was this review helpful to you?
- SuperbBy Gin | March 18, 2019I'm 5'2 and bought this for a Susan Sto-Helit costume I was constructing for myself.
It made the outfit. It just made the outfit.
It was the perfect size for a realistic look on someone my height. Looked wonderfully real. People kept coming up to look at it.
Easy to put together and take apart.
Loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018When it came i was really surprised at the good quality of the scythe and that u could have it really big with the 2 parts screw on or just the first part, came in handy cuz my son is short.Was this review helpful to you?
- Just as describedBy Current Customer | September 5, 2017GoodWas this review helpful to you?